Aulani..how many days?

We're going at the end of May/early June for 3 weeks.

1 week Kauai
2 weeks Aulani

There are six of us...and it's our first trip to Hawaii. But, I'm worried it'll be too long. Our kids are 17,9,9,4. We'll see though, everything is booked, so we're going =)

We're going at the end of May/early June for 3 weeks.

1 week Kauai
2 weeks Aulani

There are six of us...and it's our first trip to Hawaii. But, I'm worried it'll be too long. Our kids are 17,9,9,4. We'll see though, everything is booked, so we're going =)
We lived on oahu for 3 years and went for 3 weeks summer 2012. We did a week on Maui, Oahu and Kauai. I personally would not do more than a week each island or around that, esp for Oahu because once you've done the touristy things, there just isn't as much there it seems for most people.

We did a week on Maui, Oahu and Kauai.

This has been one of our favorites too. I'm worried our next trip will seem too short with only a week on Kauai and 4 nights at Aulani. Then again we'll have quite a few family members with us so it might be just right.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter