Aulani paid hotel rooms near DVC studios with points?

ngl

DIS Veteran
We have been to Aulani 2x and have only used our DVC points for stays for us and other members of our family. For this visit, we do not have enough points for all but could get a studio for another family but since they have 4 in their party, they were thinking of just renting a regular hotel room for their kids (who are teens). Of course, they would like their teens to be near them but since we have never done a hotel room at Aulani, I am curious if this is even possible? I know they will not guarantee the rooms would be close to each other but if we were to make that request, is it even possible or are they in a completely different area? And if they could be in the same area, does one version of the room have a better chance of being near a hotel room? (For instance, ocean view, island gardens view, etc). Any help is appreciated!!

you will want to request being in the Waianea wing as that side has hotel rooms and dvc. The hotel rooms are in a smaller wing off the big area. I don't think there are any standard view dvc rooms in this wing so you would have to book your studio with island gardens view or better.

Reactions: ngl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter