Aulani Photopass pics...

MissMet

DIS Veteran
We're headed to Aulani in 45 days. :banana:

We are planning to do the private photo shoot at sunset.

Anyone willing to share their Aulani photopass pics? It doesn't have to be from a private session, just trying to get an idea. I've tried searching & I've gotten some info, but I'd love to see some shots.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Just random ones from the photos?

Twist my arm :)

At character greetings
527883_10151850191860713_613262925_n.jpg

208959_10151850191210713_1118941480_n.jpg

179180_10151850193785713_1320848901_n.jpg

In the Kids Club during select activities
165814_10151850191500713_1395250481_n.jpg

Pool Party/Poolside Games
241849_10151850190870713_2019125262_o.jpg

We flagged down a photographer on the beach who just finished with a family and he took just a couple for us
246510_10151850194185713_1061825084_n.jpg

We combined our Photopass with our DL trip but it would have been well worth it even without, we got so many pictures. The photographers go to the kids club and come to all the pool parties and are snapping non stop. You can just go to the Photopass desk and they will add your family's. We got awesome ones in the Kids Club with Stich and Space goo.

I heard about the photo pass during my last trip to Aulani, I didn't know you could arrange for a private photo session - is there an extra charge for this and how do you go about arranging it?

@HD1 - You don't need to purchase the photo pass, they will give you a card, then if you wish to purchase your photos it is $99 for the lot.

Here is what I got directly from Aulani after emailing them...

"...We do offer family photo sessions. I have seen photots from this event and they are beautiful. Especially if you can book a session at sunset! These sessions are subjeect to availability and require an advance reservation...
Portrait Session -
20 minute session , All images from session on a disk, Copyright Release, Option to add all photots pass images from Aulani visite ( $49.00 )"

I've read there are signs in the gift shop advertising it.

I'm not sure how to share photos on here, or I would. We had over 100 photos on our card without arranging for a private photo session. The photographers at Aulani are everywhere, and they are awesome. Each one spent several minutes with us having us try different poses at different locations. It got to the point that my son would see one, and run up and ask for a photo shoot. Lol. They took at least 4-5 shots in each location. Make sure, too, that they put the stock photos onto your cd before you by it. Professional photos of the entire resort.

MissMet said:
Here is what I got directly from Aulani after emailing them...

"...We do offer family photo sessions. I have seen photots from this event and they are beautiful. Especially if you can book a session at sunset! These sessions are subjeect to availability and require an advance reservation...
Portrait Session -
20 minute session , All images from session on a disk, Copyright Release, Option to add all photots pass images from Aulani visite ( $49.00 )"

I've read there are signs in the gift shop advertising it.

Thanks for sharing the information you received. Is there a specific number to call or email to make the reservation. My husband and I are going to aulani in June and I want to take the opportunity to have a maternity photo session there!

Thanks for the info on photo pass! I love reading the boards today - I have learned so much about my upcoming DCL cruise and Aulani vacation!

We are going in August for 4 nights, island hopping for a week, and then returning for 3 more nights. Can I get one photopass and one CD to cover both stays at Aulani?

Am I understanding correctly? Is it $99 for the Aulani photo pass plus $49 for the photo shoot?

We are going in August for 4 nights, island hopping for a week, and then returning for 3 more nights. Can I get one photopass and one CD to cover both stays at Aulani?

I believe they are good for 14days from the first day of use.

The private photo shoot is $149 and if you add the photo pass it is an addtional $49 . We did it last May and will be there again next week!

I got some info from Aulani today. I asked for a quote on a mini session for June 2013. Seems like they must have increased in price to $225. The photo pass add on is still $49.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter