Aulani question!

MissGina5

DIS Veteran
Hey! So my family is going to Oahu in May. We are not staying at Aulani but is there anything there we would still be able to do if we wanted to visit Aulani?

You can visit the resort and walk around. You can also eat in the restaurants there. I believe you can also book spa services. You just won't be able to use the recreation facilities (pool).

You can visit the resort and walk around. You can also eat in the restaurants there. I believe you can also book spa services. You just won't be able to use the recreation facilities (pool).
awesome thank you this helps a lot!

Also if anyone knows, what are the more disney things to do there? I am strugglin! We are hoping to get a light disney fix to hold us over til december :upsidedow

I would think you could still do the tours of the grounds, although I'm not certain of that. I would also think you could swing by for the storytelling, especially if you ate a meal there.

I'd recommend a Disney Character buffet, then enjoying the storytelling and the sunset over the beach (returning access from the beach is key card controlled, so I recommend not going down to the beach unless you're willing to walk around to the front to get back to the car). You can also shop in the shops and perhaps do a photo scavenger hunt for menehune.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter