• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani stargazing and crafts- cost question

mom2aidanNpiper

DIS Veteran
Hi! So this will be our third time to Aulani (first was a cpl of day trips during our wedding weekend [we were staying on the north shore] and our second trip was a week stay this past April). This time we will be there 10 days (27 days to go!).

Anyway, I am making our budget for entrance costs to things (offsite) and premium experiences at Aulani- as besides things in the kids club we never paid for anything to do at the resort.

I have most everything sorted except the cost of stargazing (all ages) and also some of the craft experiences that are noted as a fee based experience in the daily iwa.

Anyone know how much these are? I've tried searching online and on the boards here.

Thanks!!

looking forward to seeing this info also - we arrive 2/28 for 7 nts .. first time to Aulani - the "kids" ( 30/30/24) first trip to Hawaii ..

Since we're all adults - stargazing sounds fun! We do it here at home - so it might be fun from a different "perspective" ..

We did the stargazing but unfortunately I can't remember exactly how much it was! It was what I considered to be expensive but it was interesting and we enjoyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter