Aulani visit

brenbrady

Mouseketeer
We will be in Hawaii in February, staying at condo with friends. How far is Aulani from Wakaii Beach, we would like to stop by and check it out for future visit. We are DVC members, can we spend the day there?
Can you get there by bus or need to rent a car. any info is appreciated.
Thanks

We will be in Hawaii in February, staying at condo with friends. How far is Aulani from Wakaii Beach, we would like to stop by and check it out for future visit. We are DVC members, can we spend the day there? Can you get there by bus or need to rent a car. any info is appreciated. Thanks
Aulani is all the way across the island on the west coast. Car is probably the only practical way to get there. You may be able to dine there, but unsure of other activities. The pool area they have wristbands. Is there anyway you can swing a night's stay? So very worth it!

You'd need to rent a car, and it's about 45 min without traffic, but there is ALWAYS traffic, so plan on an hour plus to drive. You can look around, eat, and shop all you want, but you can't use the pools. I don't think you can take part in the resort activities, either (I know they check wristbands/room keys for the Starlit Hui).

Aulani is all the way across the island on the west coast. Car is probably the only practical way to get there. You may be able to dine there, but unsure of other activities. The pool area they have wristbands. Is there anyway you can swing a night's stay? So very worth it!

Thank you for the info, I will try to book a night or two there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter