Aulani with a toddler - trip report link

disgeek009

Mouseketeer
Hi! I just wanted to share my trip report on our October trip to Waikiki and Aulani with an almost-2 year old toddler:

When will she adjust to Hawaiian time??

I think I posted it in the trip reports forum, not knowing that people also share trip reports here and a commenter suggested that I post a link here. The trip report itself is completed, but I'm planning to write one more post to wrap it up with thoughts and future plans. I hope this will be helpful!

YAY- you found us! I was reading this report by @disgeek009 and realized all of you might like it too.

It is especially informative for those of you who are travelling with little ones...

Enjoyed your review! In fact, I had started reading it a few days ago and then drove myself crazy trying to find it again! So, luckily for my sanity, you posted it in this thread too! :woohoo:
What is the Luana Lounge? We are (new) DVC members so I’m trying to learn the ropes :surfweb:

Enjoyed your review! In fact, I had started reading it a few days ago and then drove myself crazy trying to find it again! So, luckily for my sanity, you posted it in this thread too! :woohoo:
What is the Luana Lounge? We are (new) DVC members so I’m trying to learn the ropes :surfweb:
Thanks for reading, I'm glad you liked it. Congratulations on becoming DVC members. I'm seriously tempted to join too!

Luana Lounge is just a place you can relax, shower, change if you already checked out of your room but want to stay at the resort until your flight. We were taking a red-eye flight home and we didn't have to leave until the evening, so the lounge was pretty convenient for us. Here's the description from the Disney website:

As a convenience, Resort Guests with early or late flights may enjoy access to Luana Lounge, which features restrooms, showers, lockers, dressing rooms, computers and a television. Luana Lounge is located next door to Pau Hana Community Hall on the Ewa Tower end of Waikolohe Valley.

You have to ask for a keycard to get into the lounge, which we got at the front desk when we checked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter