autographs from the characters

MomG

Earning My Ears
This is our first time at WDW.

What's the deal with autographs?? Do I need to bring a big pen (especially for those with "costumed-hands") or do the characters have them already??

Thanks!

How old are your kids? Yes, you need to provide your own pen. I always buy the big pens that are by the autograph books.

Big pens are good, and, just as important, pens that don't leak. Sharpie markers are also supose to be good, but they can be dangerous as well since it's very easy for a shapie mark to ruin Mickey's white gloves.

WDW just happen to do thick pens,by chance they are right next to the autograph books!Some of the characters have stamps as their hands don't "work".If your kids are small always get them to approach from the front as some of the characters peripheral vision isn't great.Have the book open at the page as this saves time,more so for the people waiting,also have your camera ready to go as some people can be a bit impatient & before you know it your photo is ruined by someone walking across it!!
Hope this helps SD:Pinkbounc :cool: :bounce:

I usually bring a couple of think felt pens with me. I don't get any autographs but I like to get Minnie to sign a couple of t-shirts for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter