Ave you ever seen the grass so green or a bluer sky PTR SDD FINALLY!!

Congratulations on the upgrade! I love the sound of a disney Christmas!:goodvibes

Kidani village and bay lake towers :cool1:

oh sounds good bet you cant wait :woohoo:

Your plans sound fab. :goodvibes

Well done on the upgrade. :thumbsup2

Aw thanks I am so excited I cant reade nough about the resort

Congratulations on the upgrade! I love the sound of a disney Christmas!:goodvibes

YAY! I know a disney filled christmas tree will be PERFECT!

Sounds like a great trip.

Thanks Hun!

Great plans:goodvibes

Thank you! I love your little info clock of temp and weather in Florida Ill be looking for your post's when its coming up for my trip lol

Ok so I have been having a few thoughts and looking online on what I could do to celebrate our engagement

first idea
I have read about having cakes delivered to your hotel room.

Is this true?
and can I have them delivered before I have checked in?

I wanted to have a cake delivered to our hotel room the night we arrive as we wont have had any tea that day sue to flight times etc.

second idea
photo pass cd I have read about pre ordering a cd this confuses me though I need to be explained to simply just call me dopey lol

third idea
to try the dolphin swim at epcot I wanted to go to discovery cove but was kindly told that epcot do it and thought it would be so much easier to just do it there as we dont have a car and are just using disney transport. I dont know how I will keep this a secret or even pull it off :D

forth idea
to go Cinderealla's Royal Table (where we got engaged) for the same date we got engaged and the same time :D just one year on I have been sending emails back and forth to the manager there and its all arranged so. Also at the same table and have ordered the glass slipper desert saying yes I will marry you! as mine last year said will you marry me? all done on our disney dining saving our 2 credits for this special day

Other things
I havent really looked in to yet but disney florist I have emailed them a few imes they are looking at doing a disney themed present for Dave to be delivered one day
or
engagement photo shoot
or
a firework cruise but is looking to be VERY expensive for two I know you can share but I would really like this to be some thing we experience together

Oooo i love all your ideas, may i ask how much is the firework cruise?

I do like your ideas for celebrating your anniversary - especially the glass slipper one with your reply on it.
The Wishes Cruise is an expensive treat. We plan on doing one in October and even with 12 of us it will work out at around $40 per head. I understand what you are saying about it wanting to be just the 2 of you, but couldn't you seperate yourself from the group? I don't know the answer to this as I don't know how big the boat is to be honest. When is your anniversary by the way?
Disney Dining do organize cakes and will deliver them for you, and I had to laugh when you said a cake would be a good idea because you wouldn't have had any tea. That's my type of meal :lmao:
Have you considered going to MNSSHP as a surprise? It might be nice to see everyone else getting kicked out of the park, maybe even leaving with them, then presenting Dave with the tickets to say that you are staying for the celebrations.

All in all it sounds as though you are getting everything planned and sorted and I really hope it all works out for you. And well done on the upgrade. We love DTD so would love to be within walking distance so we could go daily. The place always seems to have a good vibe about it without it feeling overly crowded.

You've got some great ideas. All i'd say is don't go overboard and do too much or you might run out of ideas for the honeymoon.

Oooo i love all your ideas, may i ask how much is the firework cruise?

It depends on the size I will post the link that I found with information on it :D

I do like your ideas for celebrating your anniversary - especially the glass slipper one with your reply on it.
The Wishes Cruise is an expensive treat. We plan on doing one in October and even with 12 of us it will work out at around $40 per head. I understand what you are saying about it wanting to be just the 2 of you, but couldn't you seperate yourself from the group? I don't know the answer to this as I don't know how big the boat is to be honest. When is your anniversary by the way?
Disney Dining do organize cakes and will deliver them for you, and I had to laugh when you said a cake would be a good idea because you wouldn't have had any tea. That's my type of meal :lmao:
Have you considered going to MNSSHP as a surprise? It might be nice to see everyone else getting kicked out of the park, maybe even leaving with them, then presenting Dave with the tickets to say that you are staying for the celebrations.

All in all it sounds as though you are getting everything planned and sorted and I really hope it all works out for you. And well done on the upgrade. We love DTD so would love to be within walking distance so we could go daily. The place always seems to have a good vibe about it without it feeling overly crowded.

Yeah I know yumm cake lol I have asked about it on the restuarnt thread and I think I am going to have to ring our resort and sort it out my poor phone bill lol

MNSSHP we are going we got engaged during MNSSHP last year our anniversary is October 21st (anniversary of engagement) we love MNSSHP still trying to find outfit or decide if we are dressing up

DTD is my favourite place ever there is nothing else like it

thanks for reading and your comments they made me :)

You've got some great ideas. All i'd say is don't go overboard and do too much or you might run out of ideas for the honeymoon.

lol thanks i hadnt thought about honey moon lol i will have to save some of the ideas

Yay so October hours are out holiday must be getting close :D

So our table service meals have been decided and now just waiting to book :D

Dinner Friday 16th October
Sci Fi dining I know this doesnt get great reviews but we like to try things for our self and it just looks so much fun

Dinner Saturday 17th October
Sanaa This place looks so yummy I only read about this place last week and I cant wait to eat there :D and to have a look round Animal Kingdo Lodge

Dinner Sunday 18th October
Big river grille and brewing works we wanted to try this last year but never got round to it so this year we will

Dinner Monday 19th October
Le Cellier I really hope we get a reservations here as this is some where we both really want to go

Dinner Tuesday 20th October (MNSSHP I think)
Ohana's have heard some really great things about this place so also very excited about going here

Dinner 5o'clock Wednesday 21st October
Cinderellas Royal Table this is for our anniversary as we got engaged here and will be exactly a year the day we go there and will be having that yummy yummy desert again I have missed that chocolate glass slipper lol

So apart from Cinderellas Royal Table we arent to fussed about what time we go to any of the other restruants they are all for dinner time and just will have quick service for lunch every day as we dont eat much during day and also it being hot and walking round I dont want too much in my belly lol

Ok so I been looking through our last trip and i got all excited and wanted to share some :D

How excited do you get when you see this :D

100_1478-1.jpg

On my favourite ride

100_1327.jpg

Could watch this show a 100 times over (sorry about blurieness)

100_1367.jpg

The best park ever!

100_1567.jpg

The real Nemo and Marlyn

100_1618.jpg

I dont know if you can really see this but a CM drew it on the ground with a brush and a puddle

100_1492.jpg

My favourite photo Im quiet proud of this one lol

100_1921.jpg

Just a random one a bit faded though I thought I had a better one

100_1772.jpg

Hello Leanne!!! :wave:

I really feel like I've got to know you this afternoon as I've just read your wedding PJ and now caught up with this pre-trippie!!! :goodvibes

I love the Mary Poppins 'Jolly Holiday' title and sounds like it's going be an awesome anniversary trip... Your hoped-for ADRs sound great - I'll keep my fingers crossed you get that Le Cellier ressie... ;)

Hello again

I like getting to know people on here Disney people are the best I wish there were more where I lived :D

thanks it took me ahes to think of a title and i was watching it and thought ahh a title :D

I really hope we get le cellier

:D thanks for reading :D

Ok do you think Im mad Im thinking of upgrading our dining to deluxe

I really want to try quiet alot of places for breakfast

Chef Mickeys

Boma

Akershus princess storybook

Donalds Safari breakfast

Crystal palace

What do you think do you think it would be worth it?

Ok do you think Im mad Im thinking of upgrading our dining to deluxe

I really want to try quiet alot of places for breakfast

Chef Mickeys

Boma

Akershus princess storybook

Donalds Safari breakfast

Crystal palace

What do you think do you think it would be worth it?

I don't think you're mad! There WILL be a lot of food to get through but it's a great idea to plan a lot of breakfasts. DBF and I will be going to Boma and Tusker House in September. :thumbsup2

Great PTR and congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. :goodvibes

Just jumping on board, we'll be there at the same time (11th-20th) and hoping to eat at Le Cellier on the same day but for lunch :goodvibes
I think i'd find deluxe dining a bit full on for a week long trip and would be worried it'd cut into park time too much having 2 TS meals a day (I know you get 3 but I get the impression most people have 2 and eat at a lot of signature restaurants) I'd definitely do the sums first to see if it's worthwhile, I think for some TS meals it could potentially be more cost effective to pay OOP in addition to the normal DDP :)

I don't think you're mad! There WILL be a lot of food to get through but it's a great idea to plan a lot of breakfasts. DBF and I will be going to Boma and Tusker House in September. :thumbsup2

Great PTR and congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. :goodvibes

Thank you :D

I thought it might be alot of food as well I think I might just pay to eat at Boma for breakfast ne morning

Oh I cant wait to hear what you think about Boma and Tusker House then :D

Thanks again for reading

Just jumping on board, we'll be there at the same time (11th-20th) and hoping to eat at Le Cellier on the same day but for lunch :goodvibes
I think i'd find deluxe dining a bit full on for a week long trip and would be worried it'd cut into park time too much having 2 TS meals a day (I know you get 3 but I get the impression most people have 2 and eat at a lot of signature restaurants) I'd definitely do the sums first to see if it's worthwhile, I think for some TS meals it could potentially be more cost effective to pay OOP in addition to the normal DDP :)

All aboard

Oh yay there at the same time how exciting :D and in epcot the same day :D

Yeah I think it will be a bit too full on I think I am just going to pay for a Boma breakfast

so i think thats all decided then Ill just pay :D

Can I ask then is there any where we can go to get some thing for breakfast like cereal and milk to keep in room we have a kitchenet so have plenty of room to keep it some where?

I just relised I missed my double digit dance lol

its now only 97 days :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter