Avengers Movie Review

IllinoisJones

Displaying My Ears
Disney/Marvel Movie Review: The Avengers is all anybody who loves fun, action packed films, based on comic book characters needs to quench his/her nerd turned trendy thirst. Sitting in the audience at one point I thought, I’m watching a movie about multiple super heroes in tights, and I’m not alone. This film has not only captured the essence of the books and is the gigantic payoff in Marvel’s ...ongoing series featuring Iron Man, Captain America, The Mighty Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye but it's made it all mainstream. A film chalk filled with a ton story that in my opinion is never too much. Joss Wedon has written and directed a super hero masterpiece despite his lack of feature writing and directing experience leading up to it. The Phil Jackson of the cinema took a group of highly talented movie stars and produced an epic experience. I can only hope he’s connected to the future of the series. There are more than a few sprinkles of humor and the packed house I saw it with added applause to the laughs. It does fall on the violent side as most action films do these days and SPOILER: had a shocking death scene to a pivotal character which is why I presume it garnered a PG13 rating, but I brought my 6½ old boy who was never frightened nor bored. I can’t find much to ding this movie on so I won’t try. It’s a must see for fan boys and girls everywhere and I believe the casual supers fan would enjoy it too. 5 Stan Lees out of 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter