Avg. cost of limo?

T

TWOOD

Happy New Year! Anyone know about how much a round trip limo costs? I'm taking my DD for her birthday and would love to surprise her with a limo if I can swing the cost. Any help is greatly appreciated - thanks!:cool:

$80 plus tip for most towncar services. ( Not sure about the limos). We usually budget $100 for a RT. That includes enough for a generous tip if the service warrants it.

It is a lot of $$ for one person and more expensive for 2 people than the Mears shuttle. When my 19 year old DD went with her 18 year old girlfriend (graduation trip), my DH & I arranged and paid for a towncar. It gave us peace of mind (parents always worry about their children, right?) and the girls felt very special/pampered. To us it was well worth it.

Hope something works out for you. Enjoy the trip!

Last February we rented a stretch limo from Tiffany Town Car. I was told the normal rate is $240 but they gave us the limo for $204 R/T. This included the tip. I don't know what the current cost would be. It was a nice experience.

We had six people in our group.

Twood.
When it comes to a Stretch Limo we can beat any ones price in Orlando. We are the Supports of the transportation boards. Give us a call. ºoº ºoº ºoº
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Happy Limo is $160 roundtrip for the limo and $80 for a towncar, but there is a $10 off coupon available. We were in their stretch once to Port Canaveral...it is NICE.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter