Avis coupon?

Sally Bradley

Mouseketeer
Could someone tell me if there is a coupon for Avis rentals in the new Entertainment book for 2003...and what the restrictions are? I'm considering buying one...I'm interested more in an upgrade than a $$ off one.

Thanks!

Hi Sally,

We must be neighbors...we live in the Hilliard School district...Norwich township.

I have a 2003 Entertainment book--the Avis coupons do include a FREE double upgrade coupon, also a FREE weekend day, $15 off weekly rental, and up to $20 off weekend rental. There are a total of 10 coupons included--3 of which are the double upgrade ones.

Aside from the Entertainment book, where else can you find Avis coupons?

It's not a coupon, but I went to Mousavers.com and used one of the Avis discount codes mentioned there, and got a decent deal for March 17-22nd.

Hope that helps!:)

Thanx Tigger22. Sometimes you can combine the Avis AWD codes (found on Mousesavers) with coupons for an even better deal.

plutospup,

You can also get Avis coupons thru BJ's if you are a member. However, I must say that all of the coupons that I have seen, have written in fine print that they can not be combined with any other discount offer.:):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter