Avis Discount Code Question

sigafoos

Mouseketeer
I want to rent a mini-van for one night in March. We will pick it up at the Port Canaveral location at 9am Sat. and return it Sunday at 3pm. I entered a code from mousesavers and got the best rate I have been able to find. The only question I have is that when the prices appear it also states the rules for the rate. It says a Friday night stay is required and check-out before 3pm on Sunday. It sounds like a hotel rule not a rental rule when it says check-in and check-out. If my dates don't work with that code would'nt it come up with something saying those dates are not applicable for the rental? Maybe I'm slow but I don't get it! I want to reserve at that rate but I'm afraid when we pick-up the mini-van they will raise the price. This rate came up with 119 and the lowest before that code was 149.
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter