BA flights cancelled?

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else heard anything about BA cancelling flights to Orlando in September?

A work colleague was due to fly BA from Gatwick in September and they have just been told that BA have cancelled the flight.

He has managed to get Virgin flights instead and saved nearly £700 (11 in the party) !

Just left Orlando airport last night and it looked like a Boeing 767 that was about to leave. When we used BA it was a jumbo that flew.

David:D

Tim,

I thought I heard on the news that BA were cancelling approx 80 flights on the 11th September but other than that I don't know.

Lisa :(

I heard that BA are cutting a number of flights to the states around 11th Sept (and maybe a couple of days either side) as bookings were very low. It seems that a lot of people are reluctant to fly on the anniversary of last years horrific events.

I'm not sure if Orlando flights were involved.

Sorry it's a bit vague
Libby

We had tickets going to Orlando on 11th September and have just found out that BA have cancelled the flight on that day and have booked us on the 10th. Looks like we'll just have to endure another day at WDW. It seems that the 11th is the only day affected so there won't be a flight either going to or leaving Orlando on that day. Also all flights to Orlando are now on the newer Boeing 777.

I work at B'ham airport and have heard that of the seventy plus flights scheduled for 11/9, twenty-odd have been cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter