Back after a loooong time!

cooldude4000

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! Former CM here, but I haven't been to WDW in ~15 years or so. I've been to Disneyland in that time and I keep up with general park news, but I fear I'm pretty out of touch on all the new processes and things that have been put in place over the last decade and a half.

Looks like there are some pages here that will be pretty helpful to me in terms of figuring out things like park reservations/how to use the app/etc., but is there a good place on the forum to ask "newbie" questions if something isn't covered? Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome back! I'm in the same boat - haven't been since 2011 and looks like we have some catching up to do in the Disney world! So much has changed but you are definitely in the right place to find the answers you need.

Welcome back!!! Definitely keep an eye on the tips board, ask questions in the boards about theme parks and or resorts under those and if you accidentally post somewhere wrong, admin will move it to where it belongs! It gets confusing with so many places to post! LOL

Hey everyone! Former CM here, but I haven't been to WDW in ~15 years or so. I've been to Disneyland in that time and I keep up with general park news, but I fear I'm pretty out of touch on all the new processes and things that have been put in place over the last decade and a half.

Looks like there are some pages here that will be pretty helpful to me in terms of figuring out things like park reservations/how to use the app/etc., but is there a good place on the forum to ask "newbie" questions if something isn't covered? Thanks!
Welcome back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter