Back Again

Soccermom-Cheri

one beachfront bungalow on Castaway Cay, please<br
It’s been 11 years since I’ve been to WDW and 14 since a cruise. I feel like I’m starting all over again.
What’s a magic band? What’s that thing that looks like a ski lift? Are there many? So much to learn!

The magic band is a device you can wear on your wrist to “tap” entry into the park instead of using a live ticket or card. You can also use it to purchase items at parks and hotels. If you purchase Genie+ or Individual Lightning Lane admission into rides (there’s no longer fastpass. It was replaced with a pay-per-ride scheme) then you can use the magic band to tap into those rides to gain the faster entry. If you have a reservation at a Disney Rseprt you can order the magic bands to arrive to you before the trip or to await you upon check in.

The Skyliner connects Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Riviera Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Art of Animation Resort, and Pop Century Resort via air transport as an alternate mode of transportation and it’s free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter