Backstage Magic - June 3 - Who's going

SailingBeagle

Mouseketeer
Ok -anyone else going on June 3 trip besides Aunt Cawa and SailingBeagle?

Its almost time to start that 30 day countdown:cool1: :cool1: :yay:

Could we be the other people? :rotfl2: Private tour Yay!:cool1: :cool1:

Could we be the other people? :rotfl2: Private tour Yay!:cool1: :cool1:

Well we are 21 days and counting and I guess Aunt Cawa it is you and I and the DHs from DIS.

Anyone else care to join us , there still is room....

Brad K...would stitch like to go back with us ?, the ABD staff talk about the Stitch from NYC every time I call with a question.

So I don't know if you know who your Adventure Guides are for this trip, but I figured I would share what I know.

You have Quinn and Robyn.

Quinn you all should have at least heard about on the boards here, and the June 3rd trip will be Robyn's first time as an Adventure Guide. As you all know I think they both rock at life. Oh, and don't forget to ask Robyn where she works at the Resort. It's pretty cool.

Hope I could shed a little more light on your trip!

Max

So I don't know if you know who your Adventure Guides are for this trip, but I figured I would share what I know.
Oh - Quinn is just the best... his grin reminds me of the Cheshire Cat! :D
Tell him Tracey & Scott said hi!

Quinn you all should have at least heard about on the boards here, and the June 3rd trip will be Robyn's first time as an Adventure Guide. As you all know I think they both rock at life. Oh, and don't forget to ask Robyn where she works at the Resort. It's pretty cool.

Hope I could shed a little more light on your trip!

Max

Thanks Max! Appreciate all your information! :thumbsup2

Sailing Beagle and Aunt Cawa! I bet your getting so excited! For me, time wasn't moving fast enough to get there. Will either or both of you plan on writing a blog after the trip?

They are having a tour right now. I wish I could find a blog or hope that someone will write about it next week. Would be fun to read.

Trip report will follow within 2 weeks of our return....We are extending our trip 1 week after ABD concludes to enjoy San Fran.

Less then 2 weeks to go...:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter