***Bad post...please ignore***

Mark just thought you'd be happy to know i sold the photo of your angry dog and was able to finance my next wdw trip with it's proceeds:thumbsup2 ...i did change it some to make it look like it just ate the hummingbird( little bird leg sticking out of left corner of dog's mouth) so i put my own watermark on it of course so no one could copy it with out paying me...didn't think you'd mind and would be thrilled i am using the money for a good cause.

Hah, the jokes on you. I secretly rigged that polarizer I sold you so that it puts an invisible watermark on all your pictures. Just look at your photos and I guarantee that you won't be able to see it. Now I'm just waiting until you get even richer and more famous and then I'm going to file a whole bunch of lawsuits.

I actually have the perfect photo for this thread. It's a humming bird on a bad post at a Disney resort.

3157021-M.jpg

Alright, I'm sure that some of you are going to try to claim that the bird isn't a humming bird. Well let me tell you, that little goomer was humming so well he sounded like a kazoo. I think he was humming Michael Jackson's song "Bad", although it might have been the Weird Al parody, "Fat". It's so hard to tell when they're humming. He also looked a lot more like a hummingbird in real life, but I took the picture with a Canon kit lens with a UV filter on it and then photoshopped it, so it's all messed up.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hah, the jokes on you. I secretly rigged that polarizer I sold you so that it puts an invisible watermark on all your pictures. Just look at your photos and I guarantee that you won't be able to see it. Now I'm just waiting until you get even richer and more famous and then I'm going to file a whole bunch of lawsuits.

I actually have the perfect photo for this thread. It's a humming bird on a bad post at a Disney resort.

3157021-M.jpg

Alright, I'm sure that some of you are going to try to claim that the bird isn't a humming bird. Well let me tell you, that little goomer was humming so well he sounded like a kazoo. I think he was humming Michael Jackson's song "Bad", although it might have been the Weird Al parody, "Fat". It's so hard to tell when they're humming. He also looked a lot more like a hummingbird in real life, but I took the picture with a Canon kit lens with a UV filter on it and then photoshopped it, so it's all messed up.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

rats. i knew there had to be a catch......

Here is my fence POST post:

DSCF4215.jpg

There were CLOUDS of hummingbirds, all discretely watermarked, humming (so, what else would HUMMINGbirds do??) around the fence POSTS. However, in order to maintain a low ISO and small aperture, I had to use a very slow shutter speed, and was not able to capture (or photograph, even) any of the small, flighted creatures.

~YEKCIM

I saw a similar humming bird down in Montery a couple of weekends ago

157510370-M.jpg

not so good with bird recognition so I don't know what type of humming bird it was

I believe the technical term is oceanius hummingbirdius pain in the assius.

36868Oscar.jpg

This is Oscar sitting on a bad post (YU Kevin) humming to himself while looking over the watermarks (strategically placed by secret agents of Nikon) and wishing he'd listened to DISers and stayed @ the GF instead of the Poly.

I recall when I was driving through the deserts of New Mexico (or was it the old one?) with a Norwegian friend when we came across the land of giant hummingbirds. They sounded more like syncopated tubas with a bad case of gas than normal hummingbirds. It was a really cool place, but I'll never drive through their with a convertible again. It took four hours with a shovel to clean up the car.

Note that the sign is, in fact, on a post, though not a terribly bad one. You needn't ignore it.

160256507-M.jpg

new mexico + giant hummingbirds =
atombomb.jpg

testing?
and since your friend looks like Mork from Ork ( in short shorts)if you were by Roswell they weren't hummingbirds after all but some of his buddies?
alien-tourist.gif
?

sorry yeckim ...here i thought the topic was bad posts and i was sure it qualified as one.....
so
rare ohio hummingbird cleaning facial lice off rare ohioan
20070427217copy.jpg

I was talking to this Hummer about this post, and she was not very thrilled and really did not want her picture taken, especially with this dumb post in the way :)

533958797_88ff7333e0.jpg

Models, you really can't get them to do anything if they don't want to. Would you believe she wanted raw sugar solution to pose?? I mean come on with the ban on raw sugar in the U.S., due to diverse and unpredictable impurities ,doesn't she know we can't get that here??? :)

sorry yeckim ...here i thought the topic was bad posts and i was sure it qualified as one.....
so
rare ohio hummingbird cleaning facial lice off rare ohioan
20070427217copy.jpg

Jan, I've got one that would top that, of our resident carnivore, the African Gray Parr...uh...HUMMINGBIRD, but I'm not going to post it, in order to preserve my marriage.

~YEKCIM (Latin for "coward")

Why I believe this is one of the rare cormorantus hummingbirdus sitting on a post at the Flame Tree. Ok, ok - it's a tree limb but after all that's what posts are made of trees right??? Right??? Well, maybe not BAD posts....:lmao:

Cormorant.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter