Bananna Boat ???

feenie

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of trying the bananna boat on Castaway Cay.
Is there a place that we can leave our belongings like cameras?
Thanks!

we just left our stuff in a pile on the beach, covered with a towel. it was fine, no one bothered it, though our cameras were not expensive. the banana boat rides were away from the beaches and areas where all the people were.

Although I take my camcorder & 35mm with us on the cruise - I only take the 35mm underwater disposable cameras onto the island. They take wonderful, clear shots & I took it right with us on the banana boat last time. Great having the pics in our scrap book. Both DCL cruises we left our stuff on a chair on the beach when we snorkeled or such & no one ever bothered anything.

We left our belongings on a chair while we swam & snorkeled, but there are also wood boxes next to where you get your life jackets for the Banana Boat ride. We put our things in a box while riding. There are cast members there to keep an eye on things. By the way, the Banana Boats are a blast!

Athene...I was just looking at your countdown timer...what is your Wonder sailing date? We sail on the 4-day, Sept 14. Our daughter is getting married on CC, and as soon as the reception is over, we are donning our swimsuits and heading for the Banana Boats!!!

Originally posted by justmestace
Athene...I was just looking at your countdown timer...what is your Wonder sailing date? We sail on the 4-day, Sept 14. Our daughter is getting married on CC, and as soon as the reception is over, we are donning our swimsuits and heading for the Banana Boats!!!

We are on the same cruise!!! We can't wait!!
What a special way to bring the family together for a wedding!
:D

Wow! If we don't manage to meet eachother before, you'll have to look for us at Castaway Cay....her wedding is at 10:00 am at the Heads Up Bar dock. There is another wedding later that day, too...at 11:30 I think. His family lives in New York, and we're in Arizona with other relatives all over the US, so this seemed to solve the problem of where to have the wedding, plus...I get another cruise out of the deal!!!! We are very excited too!
Hope to see you there! Stacey

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter