Barbie finds her Prince Charming- our English wedding & Disneymoon June 2011!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Take your time and enjoy married life. I can't wait to hear about everything, though. I am really looking forward to my trip on the Dream so I hope you will share a lot about yours!!!:lovestruc

Emma sweetie - Glad you had a magical time!! Looking forward to hearing all about it!!!

Hello everyone... we're back!!

and.... WOW ... what a honeymoon!! Our trip was amazing - we both loved the Disney Dream ship, and a whole week at the Grand Floridian concierge level was like a fairytale :cloud9:

We landed this morning so I'm sorting through piles of laundry & souvenirs still, but hope to get going with a wedding recap & TR as soon as possible!

Lots of luv & pixie dust,

Emma princess: xx

Glad you had a magical time, can't wait to hear all about it :)

Welcome back! So glad to hear you guys had a wonderful time. Can't wait to read about it!

Hi everyone!

Thank you for all the messages :goodvibes

Just wanted to share a few photos from the wedding (like a preview!) these are not the professional photos, just ones friends & family took on the day :cutie:

Venue

IMG_1105.jpg

Bridesmaids

IMG_0259.jpg

Cake (and bouquets)

IMG_0260.jpg

Cake Topper

IMG_8165.jpg

Cutting the cake.. with my husband!!!

IMG_0261.jpg

Our first dance (to "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas)

IMG_0262.jpg

Luv & Pixie Dust

Emma princess: xx

Wow Emma your pics look amazing and you both look adorable! :cutie:

Love the way your cake turned out as well as the cake topper. Did you get to put a cupcake in your room for later? ;)

Love the cake and the topper! Bridesmaids dresses are beautiful and you look so pretty!!

Aww, Emma, I love the picture of your first dance! Looks like your day was just magical!

Love the cake, v cute :) Looks like it was a magical day, can't wait to see more :)

Congratulations!!!!! looked like you had an incredible wedding day, and a wonderful honeymoon, can't wait to hear more about everything!!! popcorn:: :)

Emma sweetie - Everything looks wonderful. You were a stunning bride (but I always knew you would be!!)

Welcome back, and congrats, you were both such a stunning couple!

Glad to year your Honemoon was filled with Pixie Dust, cannot wait to read the TR! :):wizard:

Thank you for commenting everyone!

I'm so sorry for the delay in getting started on a trip report.. we just received the dvd of photo samples from our wedding photographer, so hopefully soon I'll be able to do a little wedding recap & then get on with the honeymoon! :cloud9:

Hope everyone is well.. it's been back to work and 'reality' for us this week - also the fun task of trying to change my surname on ID/bank accounts and everything else.. it takes a long time! :cutie: Luckily the 'post wedding blues' don't seem to have set in which I'm quite surprised about! :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter