Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi can you please make your Pirate Izzy Mickey Head for my DD. I'd like her name, Bella, on the left ear and the right ear left blank please. Thank you so much in advance! How big are your designs? I'd like to put this on a shirt for my 4 year old...

Hi Barb,

Could I get one more?

Olaf snow angel mh, Mommy's Boo - on left ear, Disney Magic on right ear

Thanks so much

Hi Barb!
We have 3 families and my mom is taking us so I am not sure how to do the "family name" since we all have a different last name (my mom, my sister and I).

I also have older "children" while my sister has young boys but I'll try to make this as easy as possible and so appreciate it.

May I please request the following:

Disney Dream
December 29, 2014 - January 2, 2015
Karen (who is also Mom and Nana), Joy, Frank, Kerri, Ray, Briana, Connor, Tyler, Cameron, Cooper

Karen = Henderson
Joy, Frank, Briana, Connor = Stapleton
Kerri, Ray, Tyler, Cameron, Cooper = Charzewski

First names would be better I guess but whatever you think best for you.

Night Ship with Fireworks
DCL Cruise Family (with all our names?) (4 adult Women, 3 adult Men, 3 young boys)
Spending Day at CC (all names?)
Mickey BV Red LP (all names?)
Olaf 2 LP (all names?)
Keep Calm and Eat a Mickey Bar

Thank you very much for all your hard work! I appreciate it! :lovestruc:worship:
For the DCL cruise family I need the haircolor and hat # for each person (hat # can be found in the mouse ear family folder in my Photobucket). I also need the ages for the children to approx. height.
Barbara

Hi Barb!

Thank you so much for doing these!

We'd like:

1. Snow Globe
The Guthrie Family
Dream 2014

2. Snow White 1 Silver PH
Michelle
Dream 2014

3. Goofy Beach PH
Michael
Dream 2014

4. Frozen Elsa 1 MH
Meg
Dream 2014

5. Olaf Snow Angel MH
Max
Dream 2014

6. Oswald 2 MH
Matt
Dream 2014

Thanks again!

Here you go...

Here you go...

Barb:

thank you so much. I wish we could send you donations. If you have a favorite charity, let me know please. :) You can send in in a PM.

Not sure if you saw this one (it was after my goofball not giving you the right info.... Sorry).

m and m moon lit deck
Halloween Cruise 2014
Terra and Steve

Peter Pan red mh
Maggie (left ear)
Disney Wonder 2014 (Right Ear).

Thank you again!

Barbara - Thank you SO much for doing this for people. We have 2 staterooms and I would love a few designs for each.

1. wa mickey gang dcl
The Warner Family
March 16 - 20, 2015

2. party like a pirate
The Warner Family

3. Pirate cap pink 4 of these please 1 for each person
Debbie, Traci, Kennedy, Mallary

4. pirate cap red 2 please 1 for each person
Nathan, Jesse

5. Mickey cruise ship
Disney Dream
The Warner Family
Bahamas
March 16-20, 2015

6. Night ship with fireworks
The Warner Family
Bahamas
March 16-20, 2015

7. Anna and Elsa 1 mn
Kennedy - left ear, Mallary - right ear

Thank you so VERY VERY much!! I hope you have a marvelous day!!
Here you go...

Thank you for the "Keep Calm and Eat a Mickey Bar" -- it's beautiful! May I ask for two more for my cruisemates, please?

First:

Jack sparrow mh
Left ear: Bev
Right ear: DCL logo ( will the year 2015 fit underneath the logo?...)

and secondly:

Dcl ship mh
Left ear: Lori
Right ear: My 1st Cruise
ship: Fantasy
year: 2015

Thank you so much!!
Here you go...

Hi Ms. Barb :wave2: We have a few more requests, if you would please. Disney Dream, Dec. 1-5, 2014, Bahamas

1. splashin at castaway cay / Jayna's Beach Day / Dec. 3, 2014
2. goofy cc5k / James / Dec. 3, 2014
3. Minnie hipster mh / Jayna
4. Minnie w fireworks mh / Jasmine
5. nemo mh / James
6. tinker 6 mh / Deloris
7. retro Minnie 1 mh / Sharee
8. shop on Minnie 2 mh / Dorane

Thank you Ma'am. We just LOVE your disigns!

Here you go...

Hi can you please make your Pirate Izzy Mickey Head for my DD. I'd like her name, Bella, on the left ear and the right ear left blank please. Thank you so much in advance! How big are your designs? I'd like to put this on a shirt for my 4 year old...

The DISign is big enough for an adult tshirt. If you can't figure out how to size it on your computer programs just let me know and I can resize it.

Barb:

thank you so much. I wish we could send you donations. If you have a favorite charity, let me know please. :) You can send in in a PM.

Not sure if you saw this one (it was after my goofball not giving you the right info.... Sorry).

m and m moon lit deck
Halloween Cruise 2014
Terra and Steve

Peter Pan red mh
Maggie (left ear)
Disney Wonder 2014 (Right Ear).

Thank you again!
I posted them in post #264. I do have a charity that is close to my heart. The histiocytosis association. My grandaughter, Mary, was born with Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis. A very rare disease, but the Histio Assoc. is doing great work trying to find what causes this devastating disease and trying to find a cure.
Barbara

For the DCL cruise family I need the haircolor and hat # for each person (hat # can be found in the mouse ear family folder in my Photobucket). I also need the ages for the children to approx. height.
Barbara

:grouphug::flower3::cheer2:

THANK YOU VERY, VERY much Barb!
I very much appreciate all your hard work!

Barbara

OK, for the full family, doing hair, hat and sizes now.
THANK YOU!

I posted them in post #264. I do have a charity that is close to my heart. The histiocytosis association. My grandaughter, Mary, was born with Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis. A very rare disease, but the Histio Assoc. is doing great work trying to find what causes this devastating disease and trying to find a cure.
Barbara

So sorry to hear this but I am so happy you posted this.
I will look up donation information.
Thank you.

Barbara

Barbara:
As requested (thank you and sorry that you had to ask):

Karen - Light Brown/Blonde Hair / Hat No. 3 Princess (ADULT)

Joy - Light Brown/Blonde Hair / Hat No. 24 Tink (ADULT)

Frank - Brown Hair / Hat No 58 Mickey Bar (ADULT)

Briana - Brown Hair / Hat No. 1 Princess (ADULT)

Kerri - Brown Hair / Hat No. 26 Princess Pirate (ADULT)

Ray - Brown Hair / Hat No. 69 MM Club (ADULT)

Connor - Light Brown Hair / Hat No. 49 Baseball (ADULT)
(If you could make him taller than everyone else it would be funny since he is very tall and taller than our family, but not giant like LOL)

Tyler - Light Brown Hair / Hat No. 49 Baseball (CHILD 11)

Cameron - Light Brown Hair / Hat No. 42 DCL (CHILD 9)

Cooper - Light Brown Hair / Hat No. 54 - Gingerbread (CHILD 7)

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Hi Barb! Thank you so much! Your designs are amazing and it was hard to choose because they were all so good. Could you please make these designs for our upcoming cruise:

Splashin at CC- The Graham Family November 22, 2014

Pirate Cap Pink - Emily
Pirate Cap Pink - Caitlyn
Pirate Cap Pink - Lila

Pirate Cap lt. blue mh - Weston

Sailor Hat w Bow - Emily
Sailor Hat w Bow - Caitlyn
Sailor Hat w Bow - Lila

Sailor Hat w Anchor - Weston

Party Like a Pirate - The Graham Family

Thank you so, so, so ,so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter