Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi! I'm not sure what you mean by "image title". But I'll try.

1. Dr. G's Cruise
2. Dr. Kerry
4. Dream
5. If this helps, the reason for our trip is because my husband is graduating on December 12 with his DOCTORATE!!

I need the image title so I know which DISign you want. Follow my photobucket links, in post #2 of this thread. The password is there also. Each image has a title.
Barbara

Could I have three of these please----wa mickey gang dcl

Instead of family name I would like the names of (on each of them)

Debra
Wanda
Sarah
Disney Fantasy May 2015

Thank you

Hi Barb
Could I please get the following…

Jack Sparrow mh
Left ear= Joe
Right ear= DCL logo

Ariel undersea 1 mh
Left ear= Elise
Right ear= DCL logo

Ariel undersea 2 mh
Left ear= Rylee
Right Ear= DCL logo

Minnie Ariel mh
Left ear= Karin
Right ear= DCL logo

Thank you in advance for all your great work! We really appreciate it!

I need the image title so I know which DISign you want. Follow my photobucket links, in post #2 of this thread. The password is there also. Each image has a title.
Barbara

Ah, thank you! Grad Hat Donald MH would be perfect. Graduation cap (for his graduation) and his favorite character!

Love all your DISigns!! Getting ready for our 1st Disney Cruise and we are SO excited!! Could we please get:

1. Pirate hat brown - Johnny
2. Pirate cap pink - Mckenzie
3. Pirate hat gray and red - Lisa
4. Disney Fantasy 1 - Newbern Family; March 28 - April 4, 2015; Port Canaveral, FL - St. Maarten - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Castaway Cay

Is it possible to put a name instead of the Disney characters on Disney Fantasy 1? If so, could I get one each of Johnny, Lisa, Mckenzie? Or maybe it's possible to leave it black with no characters?

Thank you so much!!!

Hi! I'm not sure what you mean by "image title". But I'll try.

1. Dr. G's Cruise
2. Dr. Kerry
4. Dream
5. If this helps, the reason for our trip is because my husband is graduating on December 12 with his DOCTORATE!!

Congratulations to your husband!

Hi Barb
Could I please get the following…

Jack Sparrow mh
Left ear= Joe
Right ear= DCL logo

Ariel undersea 1 mh
Left ear= Elise
Right ear= DCL logo

Ariel undersea 2 mh
Left ear= Rylee
Right Ear= DCL logo

Minnie Ariel mh
Left ear= Karin
Right ear= DCL logo

Thank you in advance for all your great work! We really appreciate it!
Here you go...

Love all your DISigns!! Getting ready for our 1st Disney Cruise and we are SO excited!! Could we please get:

1. Pirate hat brown - Johnny
2. Pirate cap pink - Mckenzie
3. Pirate hat gray and red - Lisa
4. Disney Fantasy 1 - Newbern Family; March 28 - April 4, 2015; Port Canaveral, FL - St. Maarten - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Castaway Cay

Is it possible to put a name instead of the Disney characters on Disney Fantasy 1? If so, could I get one each of Johnny, Lisa, Mckenzie? Or maybe it's possible to leave it black with no characters?

Thank you so much!!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb, would love one more when you have a chance, thanks!

Olaf snow angel mh
Left - Dream Double Dip
Right - November 10th - 14th 2014 (or just November 2014 if it won't fit)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter