Baseball Costumes out today!

Iris

Not-so-secretly wishing to own the Disney Wonder
Check out VMK Homepage, they are out today!

Any guess as to what they will cost?

Also there is something involving High School Musical coming out soon.(for those interested in that)

CAJUNWDWFAN said:
Also there is something involving High School Musical coming out soon.(for those interested in that)

we've known thats been there since saturday

Iris said:
Check out VMK Homepage, they are out today!

Any guess as to what they will cost?

Thanks for the heads up! I visited the Home Page this morning and missed this.

Well, those of us who work for a living and can't access VMK from work due to system restrictions are pea green with envy. Post pics as soon as you can, please.

Cheerleader shirt w/ pom pom's, cheerleader skirt, and cheerleader shoes for girls! Baseball shirt, pants, and hat for boys! :thumbsup2

Here is a picture of both:

VMKCheerleader.jpg

is there anyway to play vmk without shockwave? :furious: I hate school!

So I am not allowed to buy a baseball outfit? lol, you mean, the only costume I can wear is a cheerleading outfit???

Time to pull out those pom-poms...Rah-rah-rah! :cheer2: :rolleyes:

Hmmm...maybe I should start to cheer..."U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi!" :rolleyes: (Think vmk will appreciate that?) ;)

And if vmk expects us to pull together a "pyramid" you can count me out! lol, the day I participate in a land feature is the day pigs fly! :teeth:

For those not wanting to spend 500 points on the cheerleader shoes don't. The only difference between the cheer shoes and the blue tennis shoes (25 points) is the cheer shoe has a little white line for a sock.

cheer.jpg

The shoes I'm wearing are the regular blue shoes for 25 credits. There isn't much difference IMO between those and the 500 credit ones. I haven't ever seen cheerleaders at a baseball game, but cute outfit anyway. Also.. I saw Hula wearing the baseball uniform last night, can't figure out why its for only boys now. :confused3
Just add it to the list of VMK Unsolved mysteries :confused3

Whats up with that?? Went into emporium to buy my uniform and girls only can get cheerleader outfits? What if I want to go into a room and play baseball? I can only stand on the side and cheer? This is sending the wrong message to little girls in VMK! I am no feminist, but come on! Could this be more chauvinistic?? :confused3

Girls can't buy baseball outfits!
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

What kind of message is that to send to my kids?!?!?! "Sorry DD, you can't play baseball, you have to sit on the sidelines and cheer all the boys." How absolutely disgusting.

VMK, how can you be so gender-specific?

I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY disappointed in this.

VMK, if you are reading this, fix it. Please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter