Bay Lake - Kid's Activities?

j0y

Earning My Ears
What kind of kid's activities do they have at Bay Lake Towers during the day/evening? I have always stayed at AK Lodge, so LOVED their activities there.

There is a big splash pad for the kids to run around on. Not as big as Kidani but our DGS loved being on it for over two hours straight.
Shuffle Board courts just out the back door.

Community Hall has...
Wii, Playstation 2, foosball, daily arts, crafts activities and tot-sized tables stocked with coloring supplies are fun diversions at this family activity center, located on the first floor near the pool complex.

They also have a nightly campfire with smores and a nightly outdoor movie (weather permitting).

They don't have activities where they can collect beads like in the AKL? The kids learn about Africa, play with African instruments, 'hunt' for fish, etc?

They don't have activities where they can collect beads like in the AKL? The kids learn about Africa, play with African instruments, 'hunt' for fish, etc?

Not that I can think of. They have the standard pool activities in the afternoon but the pool area is really small compared to Jambo and Kidani.

We loved the movie at night because it was right outside our ground floor room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter