BB6 Official thread - lets chat

Come on Eugene :teeth: The Geek to win :)

But the best two have been left till last :)

wow that was some reception makosi got from the audience tonight !!!! even davina showed she didn't like her attitude :rotfl:

come on Anthony :cheer2:

I couldn't believe the way they booed her :laughing:

Well done Antony :) :cool1: :cheer2:

WOOHOO ANT WON

As for Makosi LOL, All I can say is they didnt DO IT, :rolleyes: I now feel for her, how embarrassing, and how could she just lie like that.....

OH SORRY SHE IS AN ACTRESS AFTER ALL????????????????? :rotfl:

Well done to Anthony :)

He does annoy me when he says that he wouldn't have taken the £50k though. :mad: he's had a few days to think about the decision and knew of the £200k prize if he didn't take it, so can never answer the question as he would have given Eugene's original choice!

I thought Makosi's reception was briliiant and she got exactly what she deserved :teeth:

Let them all now fade back into obscurity.

Did anyone see 8 out of 10 Cats between shows?? I thought Jade was hilarious :rotfl: Not knowing who president Bush was is priceless.

Jade has got to be one of my all time favourites :teeth:

I'm so pleased Anthony won....:cheer2::cheer2:

Although I think Eugene is a really nice person, how polite was he in his interview with Davina, brought a tear to my eye..lol

Makosi really got what she deserved.

AlanUK said:
Did anyone see 8 out of 10 Cats between shows?? I thought Jade was hilarious :rotfl: Not knowing who president Bush was is priceless.

it was a very funny show, i do think jade puts a lot of it on now surely even she can't be that thick :rotfl: :rotfl:

farewell big brother SEE YOU NEXT YEAR !!

I think Antony will enjoy the winning experience more than Eugene would have. I couldnt believe the abuse Makosi got from the crowd last night! She did herself no favours by saying she didnt regret anything and still lying about Antony. When Any said he didnt have sex with her she must have wanted to sink thru the floor! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see what Antony said to Makosi afterwards!

Did anyone see the Reunion Show???

How horrible was Makosi.....I think she kept her distance from the other housemates, only Vanessa seemed to be with her.

I agree about the reunion show - but Makosi is so up herself, I think she really believes she is a big star now.

Did anyone hear Euguene on Chris Moyles this morning. Usually the evicted housemates have been on for about 20 mins to half an hour but Euguene was on for about an hour and a half and he was really entertaining. I think I'll get fed up with Anthony quite quickly as he is likely to become a ligger.

Did you see that Makosi could be deported?! The home office said the has broken the terms of her visa and they will be interviewing her in the next couple of days. Oh I hope she gets sent back!

I thought Eugene was brilliant this morning on Chris Moyles's show :teeth:

Why has nothing come out about Makosi's visa until now?? surely all this was known whilst she was in the house. I am sure it's all being stirred up just to create more publicity for her :mad:

glad to see the bb6 thread hasn't suffered too much in my absence, must admit to being a tad disappointed with the final result, should have been Eugene to win! loved Makosis face tho' when it sank in that she wasn't little miss popular!

Nope, caught up with it, had stupidly booked to go and see Disneys beauty and the beast on friday night! had to have a last minute panic trying to set new dvd recorder to tape the two shows, took hours!! also spent first part of theatre texting people to say couls they please tape it just in case new dvd recorder didn't work/ i couldn't set it, but luckily it WORKED!!!! nothing short of a miracle for a technophobe like me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter