BCV Elevator Question

Disneyhappy

DIS Veteran
We've only stayed one time at BCVs and our villa as the first one to the left of the entrance on the first floor. We never had to use the elevators so I didn't pay attention. We are staying at the BVCs this summer and I was trying to figure out where the elevators are located on the diagram. Are elevators in several locations or just one and where are they? DH is having knee problems again and I thought I would ask to be close to the elevators to help limit the walking.
TIA!

I'm gonna say that there are 2 elevator cubbies (each with 2 elevators), one near the foyer and one near the back end of the quiet pool.

If you are renting a car, a room by the back elevators (near the quiet pool) would make for a short walk to parking. If you're taking bus transportation, I'm not really sure which elevator location is better.

There are two elevators near the foyer which is close to the BCMarketplace,
walkway to Epcot and one end of the pool. These are also closest to the bus stop.

There is one elevator near the other end of the pool and as Kellygirl said this is also closest to parking.

I would consider requesting first floor to reduce the walk regardless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter