Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

I'm with yall too!! We had some severe weather last night and knocked out power for a bit...was going crazy trying to get caught up this morning!! Between trying to get BOG and the H and V threads, I'm about whooped!!! haha

Our first Disney trip is Oct. 2-7!!!
I have everthing figured out EXCEPT the BOG breakfast I want for 4 on Oct.4. I really hope this opens up!

This is now at the bottom of the Be Our Guest page (color added is mine):
So those of us waiting for late October and November have to wait a while. We're still more than 100 days out.
Reserve Your Table Now
Lunch and dinner reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance, and are strongly recommended for all meals, especially dinner. Breakfast reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.

I'm assuming your arriving after October 3rd in which case, there's plenty time for them to open breakfast. I wouldn't worry this early in the game.

This makes me feel better. It would be nice to show my brother BOG since it'll be his first trip to WDW. But it's like what I saw in a thread about fast passes, if I don't get the reservation it's no big loss because maybe some other family is getting to experience BOG for the first and possibly only time.

This is now at the bottom of the Be Our Guest page (color added is mine):
So those of us waiting for late October and November have to wait a while. We're still more than 100 days out.
Reserve Your Table Now
Lunch and dinner reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance, and are strongly recommended for all meals, especially dinner. Breakfast reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance.
90 days hits October 13 but breakfast is not open yet. This statement is a good sign. Thanks for sharing.

The reservations which extended the original July 15th deadline (I think that was the date) were not released until mid to late June. Following that logic, I would expect not to see these release until mid to late September. They are probably doing them in blocks to see which months fill up (summer months versus back to school months) before they determine if this will be a permanent meal at the restaurant.

But, as with Disney you never know. They may very well open before September but I wouldn't count on it. All we can do is keep watching and be sure to post if something opens up so others can know.

The reservations which extended the original July 15th deadline (I think that was the date) were not released until mid to late June. Following that logic, I would expect not to see these release until mid to late September. They are probably doing them in blocks to see which months fill up (summer months versus back to school months) before they determine if this will be a permanent meal at the restaurant.

But, as with Disney you never know. They may very well open before September but I wouldn't count on it. All we can do is keep watching and be sure to post if something opens up so others can know.

Agree with u. I was expecting a release around july 18th and if not then it will more likely be in september sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter