Beach Club Gingerbread Hidden Mickeys (Pictures)

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
Hi All - Along with hunting for the hidden Mickeys on the Boardwalk's gingerbread display, my family had a lot of fun searching for the 11 hidden Mickeys on the Beach Club's Carrosuel. I thought I'd share pictures of these Mickeys as well! These hidden Mickeys were gold painted.

#1 - On the bridle of the Brown Horse with Green accents
04OnGreenBridle_1.jpg

#2 - On the floor of the carrosuel, near the Pluto figure
09FloorNearPluto_1.jpg

#3 - On the center main pole, behind the Donald figure
08CenterBaseBehindDonald_1.jpg

#4 - On one of the roof eve trim tiles
07RoofTrim_1.jpg

#5 - On the front right hoof of the brown Americana horse, in the center of the star
06LeftFrontHoofofAmericanaHorse_1.jpg

#6 - On one of the Mickey gingerbread accents on the base (near the Pluto figure also)
03BaseNearPluto_1.jpg

#7 - On the green blanket toward the rear of the white horse (same horse had a Mickey on its bridle)
02GreenBlanketonWhiteHorse2_1.jpg

#8 - This was one of the hardest to see - on the center of the back of the saddle (silver part).
11InSilverOfWhiteBlueHorse_1.jpg

#9 - On the pole after the Americana horse (this was tricky because two different poles had Mickeys on them!)
10PoleBehindAmericanaHorse_1.jpg

#10 - On the pole after the white and blue horse
01PoleByWhiteHorse_1.jpg

#11 - This was one of the hardest to see (and photograph) - the Mickey is on the back of the brown horse's right rear leg. Look just to the right of the pole on the horse's leg (sorry, it's kind of blurry)
05RightRearLegofBrownGreenHorse_1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter