Beaches

GARY & HELEN

Earning My Ears
HI EVERYONE,
We're going away for christmas this year to orlando,
the question i would like to ask is what is the weather like down the gulf coast over the christmas period,we're going on holiday on the 15 dec for 21 nts ,
much appreciated,
GARY AND HELEN :D :D :D

Hi Gary & Helen

I have been to Florida several times now during late December and early January and have experienced every range of weather you could think of from severe cold and frost, to baking hot 'phew' weather. I think the trick is to be prepared to wear layers. When it was really chilly we would start off in the morning with lots of layers - peel off a layer as we heated up during the day - then when the sun went down (which is when you really tend to notice the temperature drop) start layering them back on again :) We used to leave extra clothes in the lockers at the parts etc.

We never used to take lots of clothes with us - just buy some sweatshirts and pants out there if needed.

HTH

Hi Gary & Helen-you lucky people!

The other thing you may like to take into account is that there is a "weatherline"
round about the Sarasota part and across Florida. Anything south of that line ( like Naples) is likely to be warmer than anything north of it (like Clearwater & Orlando).
Regards,
Carol:smooth:

Thanks for that information guy's dw planning itinery,looks like we could be spending a day or two down sarasota,or naples
thanks again
GARY & HELEN ;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter