Bealls buy 1 get 1 year free ap

I just called and I was told by the online ticket agent that my 2 day tickets get 3 free days would not expire and I had to go to guest services to get my annual pass upgraded with the Bealls promotion. No other explation was offered. I don't think that I told them I was coming tomorrow either.

that's great new to hear.

take your confirmation letter with you when you go tomorrow.

sometimes i get wrong answers from the online store and when i call universal. good to hear they won't expire in 07

Sorry, I guess I didn't make my problem clear. This may take a pc whiz - I am checking out at the Universal site (have my 2 year pass in the cart) but when I click on the check out button, it circles me back to the home page of the Universal online store rather than taking me to the payment page. Any ideas how I can fix this?

i have an apple/mac but don't think it is different in ordering.

i went and did a pretend buy and had no trouble doing so.

you are in canada, could that have something to do with it.
but then, international sales go thru that site.

credit cards will do the figuring out of the exchange, my discover card company did for me when i was in canada in april.

maybe someone else here can pipe in and give a thought.

but, i just tried and did not have the issue you mentioned.

good luck on getting this solved.

OK, ordered these for Mike and me online this afternoon, primarily to extend our expiration date on our current APs by 3 months (Sept. v. Dec.).

I am very glad I printed the confirmation # as soon as I purchased the tickets because I never received a f/u e-mail with the confirmation # or anything (my e-mail was correct and I also checked my SPAM folder, just in case).

Has anyone else not received an e-mail confirmation? I arranged for will-call as that has been very simple in the past. Suppose I should f/u with customer service to ensure everything is OK.

But, I suppose the main reason I am posting is to make sure you print the intial confirmation once you purchase. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have had anything to f/u with.

AlexandNessa said:
OK, ordered these for Mike and me online this afternoon, primarily to extend our expiration date on our current APs by 3 months (Sept. v. Dec.).

I am very glad I printed the confirmation # as soon as I purchased the tickets because I never received a f/u e-mail with the confirmation # or anything (my e-mail was correct and I also checked my SPAM folder, just in case).

Has anyone else not received an e-mail confirmation? I arranged for will-call as that has been very simple in the past. Suppose I should f/u with customer service to ensure everything is OK.

But, I suppose the main reason I am posting is to make sure you print the intial confirmation once you purchase. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have had anything to f/u with.

Its almost 1A here and I just woke my DH up by laughing too loud. :lmao: I tried rereading the post really I did but to no avail. What the heck is f/u and please reread it yourself with my take on the F/U.

I think I may have received an f/u email before though I cant be certain. I am certain that I would never f/u with customer service because if I did everything would NOT be OK. Thanks for the laugh! :)

one thing i always tell others, make copies of correspondence, copy confirmation #.

never know when it is needed.

i have always received confirmation email from universal on everything but one time. that one time was a hotel ressie.
always get the email from the on line store

Fan2CSkr said:
Its almost 1A here and I just woke my DH up by laughing too loud. :lmao: I tried rereading the post really I did but to no avail. What the heck is f/u and please reread it yourself with my take on the F/U.

I think I may have received an f/u email before though I cant be certain. I am certain that I would never f/u with customer service because if I did everything would NOT be OK. Thanks for the laugh! :)

Ahhh yes, for anyone else who can't read my mind, f/u is actually "follow up!" We use this all the time at work to indicate that a trouble we've identified requires "follow up" or f/u.... Duh, thought everyone used this abbreviation. (J/K -- sincere apologies for the confusion or m/u (that would be mix up.) :teeth:

AlexandNessa said:
Ahhh yes, for anyone else who can't read my mind, f/u is actually "follow up!" We use this all the time at work to indicate that a trouble we've identified requires "follow up" or f/u.... Duh, thought everyone used this abbreviation. (J/K -- sincere apologies for the confusion or m/u (that would be mix up.) :teeth:

Thanks so much for the f/u! I now understand and avoided a m/u. :)

when i first saw the f/u......follow up......i wasn't going to touch that one with a ten foot pole....... :rolleyes1

AlexandNessa said:
Ok, well, now you are making this thread office-related educational, too!! ;)

Finally got rid of the nasty loop and was able to order my AP. Thanks

lawgs said:
mjmmca

thanks for your response...

coincidentally we got a Universal mailing today ...in which they now offer renewals .......at the same deal price.... 2 years for the price of ONE....

Does anyone have a copy of this email they can pm me (or a link on website, I cant find the offer anywhere). I have not had one. Our passes expire end July and will be visiting Orlando 3rd-28th Aug so we will be better continuing or existing passes rather than starting again with the Bealls deal
Thanks
Wayne

Here's a f/u (I love it) to my (06/03 post) Guest Services' would not let me update my annual passes to the Bealls06 promotion for the 2 years. I had put my AP's on my credit card on a monthly payment plan, it gave me a choice and didn't charge interest. Since I pay my bill in full every month, Why not? Well it cost me the extra year, But I didn't know about the extra year when I did all of this financial whiz stuff.
I bought the AP to get 2 rooms at the RPH at $129.00 so we received that so all is not lost. We had a great trip. Thanks for all the info!!!!

If any of the FL ressies are willing to goto Bealls and pass on the receipt code to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please PM so we can workout the details. :wave: :thanks:

Thanks in advance :thanks:

Tamika Tai and James

I guess i should have read the entire thread :rolleyes1

thanks Chrisk. I will be more thorough next time ;)

Tamika, Tai, and James

taismommy said:
I guess i should have read the entire thread :rolleyes1

thanks Chrisk. I will be more thorough next time ;)

Tamika, Tai, and James

S'Okay. Should have a sticky on this info or something. It's a little deep in to the post.

Back in January I bought 2 adult tickets and got the 2 kids tickets for free. then, I booked a Kids Stay Play and Eat Free Package at HRH. My question is: Could I get all those tickets credited towards the purchase of the PAP using the Bealls06 promotion. I know that I would still have to pay for the 2 kids tickets since those were free, but it would be nice to only have to come up with the money for the kids AP's since I would have enough credit for the 2 adult AP's. I probably sound like I am rambling, but I am just trying to figure out if it is worth it since we only go once a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter