Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
This morning I got to watch Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas on Disney+ and it has been my favorite holiday movie since it came out in 1998 and what I like about it is that the story itself is simply magical and truly enchanting. And it's amazing that Disney was eager for fans to learn more about what happened to Belle and The Beast after Beauty And The Beast ended. And Forte the evil pipe organ is so scary and well voiced by Tim Curry. But Angelique is such a cutie voiced very good by the talented Bernadette Peters and as a fan of Bernadette Peters myself she really was cute as Angelique. But there are some problems that could've improved the movie better. Like in the scene where Chip and Belle go into the forest to get the Christmas tree I think Fife should've taken the blame and gotten punished because all he did was spook Phillippe and caused Belle and Chip to nearly drown but The Beast was really a hero for saving Belle but it was nothing for Belle to be thrown in the dungeon for and miss Christmas. But if The Beast dislikes Christmas so much why does he cause a ruckus and destroy all the Christmas stuff in the castle and every time Belle would try to talk to The Beast they would bicker and argue a lot. In the yule log scene she told The Beast "the only one holding us prisoners is you" and then The Beast bullied her and walked off. But you got to admit Forte got what he deserved at the end and it was pretty funny to see Forte get smashed and fallen down the stairs. But it's a great movie all and all

I still can't get over how Paige O'Hara managed to do both the singing and speaking voice of Belle in Beauty And The Beast and this movie but the way Paige sang Stories reminds me of Susan Boyle and I wonder why instead of Susan Egan Disney should have Susan Boyle perform Belle's new singing voice? I also think Tim Curry sang awesomely on Don't Fall In Love to The Beast but even with a spooky sound Don't Fall In Love is such a cool song. I was surprised to hear Roberta Flack and Peabo Bryson perform As Long As There's Christmas and they did such a great job on it and as a Roberta Flack fan she and Peabo make a great duet team and it shows on this song. I think Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas should've gotten promoted a lot more and the soundtrack should be put back in print as well

I finally own Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas on DVD and I wonder why this DVD is so rare to find but if you find a DVD copy it's very expensive and I wondered if it's one of the rarest Disney holiday DVDs made?

Once again as it has become a tradition of mine I saw Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas today and this movie never ceases to amaze me each time I watch it. One thing that has haunted me ever since I watched it is how the idea of Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas came about? Did they want to show how Belle celebrated Christmas with The Beast or was it originally gonna be a primetime TV special? Because it seems to take place before Beauty And The Beast debuted. Also how did they come up with Forte? Because I cannot figure out how a pipe organ can be so scary?

The direct-top-video market was getting hot. Disney was making several direct-to-video sequels, but with setting for this one had to be during the timeframe of the first filmto include both Belle and the Beast in the story. Disney opened up animation studios in Canada just to produce video sequels (other studios in Australia, Japan and France worked on the Disney afternoon shows and feature films).

I had friends and former classmates who worked on that in Vancouver. Disney Animation Canada produced five sequels in the 5 years they were open.

I cannot get over how the late Paul Reubens "Pee-Wee Herman" voiced Fife because Fife had a comical side to him and was very funny. Is Fife also the servant of Forte when he is human before becoming a fife? Because I think that Forte and Fife were enemies when they were both human. It is also shocking that Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas had very little merchandise promotion other than three Belle dolls released for the movie. And the soundtrack is also out of print as well and Disney should rerelease the soundtrack now that the film is very popular again. Was Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas made on a very low budget for Disney?

I'm not sure I even knew this movie existed. I think I'll have to take a look. Thanks for the rec!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter