Because counting down is fun..

bethzfl

DIS Veteran
... and this board is so quiet..

How long until your next trip? And what are you looking forward to the most?

Me.. 23 days left, and looking forward to IOA! I've never been :)

107 days and counting for us!!! It will be our first trip near the Christmas holidays and we're hoping that Grinchmas will start before we leave.

43 Days!!! :cool1:

I'm looking forward to eating at Tchoup Chop.

My DD is looking forward to riding Hulk & Dueling Dragons (she's finally tall enough after 3 trips princess: ).

My DS is looking forward to getting his MIB fix :bitelip: !

:flower: ,
Katie

100 days until our US/WDW trip.

321 days :( ......looking forward to the whole thing--resort, dining, shopping, Universal and IoA.......last visit was 1992 and the only thing there, and I mean the ONLY thing there at that time, was Universal! So, we'll have 5 days to do, see and eat it all!!! :Pinkbounc

Single digits for me! Can't wait, can't wait!

51 days. HHN. Many will be going at that time.

Ummm.. we will be arriving in Orlando exactly 24 hours from now. Looking forward to relaxing at Margaritaville, trying Emerils for the first time, and having a drink by the Hard Rock pool. Also, looking forward to spending time alone with my hubby for our 11th anniversary.

I still have to pack, but it is so easy when you don't have to worry about packing for the kids! MIL is coming to our house to watch the kids and the dogs and the cats - thank goodness!!

55 days until we hit Portofino & HHN.

Have a great anniversary trip TigerLilly's Mom! Enjoy Emeril's...I'm already jonesing for that & for some breakfast at the B-Line Diner at the Peabody!

I Hope everyone has a good trip. All of you under 20.. LUCKY! A few more days till the teens for me.. its going soooooooo sloooooooooooow. lol

6 months and counting...

Can't wait for our FIRST trip to Orlando - kids (8 & 12) picked US and Seaworld. Looking most forward to warm weather in February!

12 days for us. I've never been before, but I think the ride I'm most looking forward to is Spiderman. Aside from that, I'm looking forward to the RPR pool and hottub.

woohoo! we leave the 18th and spend the first 3 days at RPR and then the next 9 at boardwalk. CANT WAIT! :teeth: Cant wait to get my first run on HULK!

69 days- Oct 21-29.

Looking forward to HHN and IOA (it's my favorite). Taking 3 friends this year who have never been to IOA or HHN and have not been to Universal in many, many years so looking forward to showing them around, and just being back in Orlando.

21 days and counting. It is the first time I have gone with my partner, he hasn't been before, so I am looking forward to showing him around and all the things the kids talked about when we got back last time.

I am looking forward to the Mummy, it wasn't open before, I love the Jaws ride (I know its corny, but I love it), and we are stayng on site so I am looking forward to the FOTL for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter