Becca's Wish Trip........Update:September 2011.....Photo's....Sorta :)

Wow!! I am so excited for you guys...Congrats. I know its been a long road. I am so happy for you to have Becca home. WooHooo!

Welcome Home Becca!! You've had a long difficult road but i'm so glad you are well and back home now! :woohoo:

welcome home becca so glad to hear you will all be comfy in your own home.
and yuck about the clindamyacin that stuff is horrendous. Ryan had to take it and it was a horror. hope the pills are a little better than the liquid

Hi guys!

Just wondering how everything is going now that you are back home.

Sorry :upsidedow just not had time t go online and post, or read :)

Becca has been fine except for some issues with the Clyndamyacine she has been prescribed, we had to go to the liquid to put through her tube because the capsule were causing stomach pain and throwing up.
It is like taking a newborn home for the first time in our house at the moment. It takes so long to do such little things and Becca is still at the stage where she still needs supervision for everything. Meds and feeding tubes are taking over our lives :scared1: Help:rotfl:

Other than the inconveniences and lack of structure to our lives we are so grateful to have even reached where we are now from where we were 12 weeks ago, we love being home and love looking after Becca ourselves.

Becca wants to thank everyone who sent a card for her birthday, what with the shower of cards from this board and a shower from Church it took over 4 hours just to open cards on her birthday!! You all made her Birthday REALLY special. Becca also really appreciated the drawing of flowers, houses, rainbows, Spongebob and Monsters Inc that everyone had drawn for her :grouphug:

Love
Mandy

Hi Mandy,
I found your report about 3 days ago. I have sat and read, laughed, and cried through the entire thing. First of all...I have to say I am so happy that Becca is home and doing so well. I have fell in love with your family and feel like I know ya'll. :goodvibes Thank you for sharing yourself and your family with us. You and David are an inspiration to me with your strength and attititude.

My family is praying for yours and we are hoping that Becca continues to grow stronger with each day.

Please take care of yourself as well.
Sending blessings and pixie dust your way....
Darlene:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter