Beds on Perfect Day

skramer100

Mouseketeer
Wife and I doing a weekend escape from kids in August. 4 days out of Miami and we live here so easy. Perfect Day is day 3 and we looking at renting a day bed. Says $399 per package on app to book, but then it charges me for both me and my wife. Any advice on this? Don't think I should have to pay $399 for each of us, should just be a single charge.

Just left there today. Wow those beds are 399 now think I paid 220 or so. But yes only 1 charge, not both.

Just left there today. Wow those beds are 399 now think I paid 220 or so. But yes only 1 charge, not both.
Thank you. We went on Harmony a year ago, got the cabana for $999. It is $1699 on our cruise now. Last cruise was Spring Break, this one is August in Florida.

Wife and I doing a weekend escape from kids in August. 4 days out of Miami and we live here so easy. Perfect Day is day 3 and we looking at renting a day bed. Says $399 per package on app to book, but then it charges me for both me and my wife. Any advice on this? Don't think I should have to pay $399 for each of us, should just be a single charge.
Just curious but why would you book a day bed? When we go to coco cay we spend half the time at the oasis lagoon pool and half at south beach. We really enjoy walking around and exploring different parts of the island. We’ve considered booking things like a day bed or cabana but if I was spending what’s essentially the price of a cruise fare for just a spot to sit I’d feel obligated to just stay in the one spot

Just curious but why would you book a day bed? When we go to coco cay we spend half the time at the oasis lagoon pool and half at south beach. We really enjoy walking around and exploring different parts of the island. We’ve considered booking things like a day bed or cabana but if I was spending what’s essentially the price of a cruise fare for just a spot to sit I’d feel obligated to just stay in the one spot
We like our privacy and the day beds seem nice spot to chill. We had a cabana last trip and spent most of the time there except when my son and I went to the waterslide park. We won't walk around much.

Only sign up one person for the bed. Then four people are allowed to use it.
We like our privacy and the day beds seem nice spot to chill. We had a cabana last trip and spent most of the time there except when my son and I went to the waterslide park. We won't walk around much.
I didn't notice them being 'specially private.

Only sign up one person for the bed. Then four people are allowed to use it.

I didn't notice them being 'specially private.
I don't think they are as private as a cabana, but having our own spot reserved and he ability to close the shutters is nice. I only did the one person. Also find it interesting that the day beds are the only thing so far on our cruise that have not gone on sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter