BeeperMD test results

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no . They were our first curative was our backup and curative we got 4/5 negatives and an inconclusive . Praying it gets up and running ASAP
TammyLynn
are you able to travel with an inconclusive result.?
My heart goes out to you. Best wishes.
Hugs
Mel

TammyLynn
are you able to travel with an inconclusive result.?
My heart goes out to you. Best wishes.
Hugs
Mel

beeper md results in ( curative was our backup ) and all negative . We are leaving to drive home shortly. An hour and a bit. Will stop at Walmart to get groceries in case they quarantine us while awaiting a take home test..

Add me to the Beeper fail group.

First I got 2 texts to confirm appointment for 2 of my party of 8. Then I responded "yes" to confirm and it replied they were already cancelled. Keep in mind these texts were sent within a minute of one another. Then I got emails for those same 2 people. When I tried to confirm, the email reply said they were already confirmed.

Then I got a call about 1 hour prior to appointment to ask what our room number was. Then an hour later I was called to ask for directions to the room because the tester was lost. Offered to go to lobby. Agent said they would pass on my building details. By the time it was clear the "lost" tester was not coming, it was past when customer service closed. Nice!

Off to Hawaiian Rumble this morning....

What are people booking in case of a positive test? Are you pre-booking an offsite hotel? Trying to rent a car? Or are you scrambling to arrange another flight home?

What are people booking in case of a positive test? Are you pre-booking an offsite hotel? Trying to rent a car? Or are you scrambling to arrange another flight home?

I’m booking an offsite hotel. One with separate bedrooms and a kitchen. And just making sure I can cancel up to the day we get our test results.

I’m booking an offsite hotel. One with separate bedrooms and a kitchen. And just making sure I can cancel up to the day we get our test results.

Do you know if they approve you to quarantine there? I've been calling a couple and most said no. I have now booked one at Cape Canaveral (because we are crusing) and they said we could quarantine based on availability. I also have a friend who lives in Florida that said the government has an arrangement with certain hotels to provide quarantining. I have asked him to direct me to that list when he gets a minute. Do you mind sharing the hotel brand you were able to get?

Do you know if they approve you to quarantine there? I've been calling a couple and most said no. I have now booked one at Cape Canaveral (because we are crusing) and they said we could quarantine based on availability. I also have a friend who lives in Florida that said the government has an arrangement with certain hotels to provide quarantining. I have asked him to direct me to that list when he gets a minute. Do you mind sharing the hotel brand you were able to get?

To be honest I’m not asking.

To be honest I’m not asking.

I am not laughing at you. You think exactly like my husband. Don't say anything and then ask for forgiveness later, if something happens. Good luck with it all btw. We are leaving on Friday and it's been stressful planning all of this and hoping it works out.

Add another Beeper MD fail on Dec 30 and got an cancellation email from Walgreen. Never got a confirmation text from Beeper and we were told there is no tester assign anywhere near WDW. Paid $800 for the 4 of us at Urgent Care in Celebration. Negative result for all 4 and we are enjoying the last couple days before go home for the frigid weather.

We ended up testing at Hawaiian Rumble and had our results back in an hour or so. I'm glad I booked a back up for BeeperMD.

We are home now and also got selected for random testing at home airport. Day 8 testing for my 9 year old as well.

The kicker is that my husband stayed home from the trip because he was unable to get tome off and yet he came home from work on Christmas Day night shift with a fever. He has covid so we are isolating from him now that we're back home. Ha!

We had a pretty good experience with BeeperMD this morning. We’d paid the $15 fee (per test) for a 1-hour window between 7 & 8 am, outside the OKW Hospitality House, but they emailed last night to say it would be 9:30 am instead. Our tester emailed again last night to confirm, and our tests were administered by 9:40 am.
Our friends had an appointment for yesterday morning. They also received an email the night before their tests, pushing their appointment a couple of hours later, and their tester ultimately arrived about 40 minutes after the re-scheduled time.
Overall, given the difficulties they must be having with testers calling in sick, we’re all happy with the service so far.
Now we wait🤞

We booked Beeper for 8-10am this morning. I received a text at about 730am that they would be here at 8:20am. At about that time they texted me to say they were stuck in traffic, wasn’t long after she arrived, did all 4 tests, and said they would be in by 11pm tonight. We then went to Walgreens for our Naat tests at 10:15, we just got our results, all 4 negative. We cancelled our CVS ones. Phew that’s a relief.

ETA: we got an email and text at 11pm the next night as we were traveling, from BeeperMd. It wasn’t making sense to me the 11 that same day, but wtv, I knew out Nat/Naat would be in first, so these ended up being back up. We used Walgreens to cross. The Nat tests are fantastic.

Last edited:
We had tests booked to match with flight requirements, 1 hour window, they changed time to earlier, which is outside of the 72 hour flight window. I paid $15 for 4 appointments, for specific time now trying to get the money refunded. Terrible customer service, I wouldn't bother. We had back up switch health tests luckily and had results in 20 minutes.

We had tests booked to match with flight requirements, 1 hour window, they changed time to earlier, which is outside of the 72 hour flight window. I paid $15 for 4 appointments, for specific time now trying to get the money refunded. Terrible customer service, I wouldn't bother. We had back up switch health tests luckily and had results in 20 minutes.

That’s terrible Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter