• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Behind the Scenes Tour

WDWKim

Mouseketeer
Can someone explain to me about this? Is this something only for guests who are staying at a Disney Resort? If you need to make reservations can someone tell me how to go about it? I might be to late for trying to do this, but don't know until you try. We're going Sept. 21-28.

Thanks,

Kim

http://www.wdwig.com/tours.htm - Deb's site tells you just about everything you need (or want!) to know about the tours that are available.

I've taken the World Showcase tour and highly recommend it - very interesting stuff - especially since there's so much detail in the World Showcase but most tend to go through without really *seeing* anything.

Tara

The tours are very fun!! Entertaining and informative.
We have taken Keys to the Kingdom, Magic Behind the Steam Trains and Undiscovered Future World.
DH has also taken Backstage Magic.
VERY good!!

I highly recomend one of the tours. I took the Keys to the Kingdom tour in the MK and loved it. This one takes about four hours and lunch is provide in the cost of the tour. I say it takes about four hours, but it could take longer....just depends on the size of the group.

steven

I love your Tigger signature! MY DH would love to take the backstage train tour, can anyone tell me something about it?:)

parrotheadlois,

The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains
Magic Kingdom
The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains, a Magic Kingdom park tour, explores Walt Disney’s passion for steam trains, while giving Guests the opportunity to join the opening crew as they prepare for the daily railroad operation at the MAGIC KINGDOM.

The tour highlight is the train trip back to the roundhouse with an up-close and personal look at one or more of our locomotives, but the experience is also rich in history about Walt Disney's lifelong fascination with steam trains, how we acquired our four old locomotives, and the operating procedures we follow to serve our annual ridership of over 3 million.

Offered Monday, Thursday and Saturdays at the MK turnstiles at 7:30 am and ends approximately 9:30 am.

The cost is $30 plus tax and theme park admission is required. Guests must be at least 10 years old to participate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter