• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Being a Disney Fan and Single...not easy!

Yeah, as of 1 hour and 22 minutes ago, I am 37, and my first trip to Disney was in May....impromptu trip.
Well happy belated birthday brother!!! Yes I went for my 30th birthday solo and that's when the magic hit me.

Well happy belated birthday brother!!! Yes I went for my 30th birthday solo and that's when the magic hit me.

Well, not belated when it just started. At least getting older is the least of my worries, but at least I can focus on my late birthday gift to myself, as I have come to see my September trip. Four Park Magic Ticket plus a MNSSHP ticket.

Well, not belated when it just started. At least getting older is the least of my worries, but at least I can focus on my late birthday gift to myself, as I have come to see my September trip. Four Park Magic Ticket plus a MNSSHP ticket.
That's awesome. Are you going solo?

going to be honest I am a bit jealous of you getting to go to MNSSHP party solo, I took my nephew last year which was magical don't get me wrong but I felt like I didn't get to do half of what I wanted to do, like spend 90% of my time at the Haunted Mansion.

I will have another adult joining me for the party, but at least it will be adults only.

going to be honest I am a bit jealous of you getting to go to MNSSHP party solo, I took my nephew last year which was magical don't get me wrong but I felt like I didn't get to do half of what I wanted to do, like spend 90% of my time at the Haunted Mansion.
It's funny because solo trips are actually awesome unless you are with a Disney fanatic. I could spend all my time on HM and Pirates! But I do enjoy Epcot at night.

It's funny because solo trips are actually awesome unless you are with a Disney fanatic. I could spend all my time on HM and Pirates! But I do enjoy Epcot at night.

My friend is supposed to meet me for MK and MNSSHP, and she is a fanatic, but has never been to Disney World. She has spent a lot of time at Disneyland though.

I have not gone solo yet but I think it is going to be happening this year, I have a trip to take the nephew (he is 5 and so it is extra magical for him) and then a trip with friends in February, so I got an AP. Which means I am going to try to sneak in at least 2 solo trips even if they are short ones

I have not gone solo yet but I think it is going to be happening this year, I have a trip to take the nephew (he is 5 and so it is extra magical for him) and then a trip with friends in February, so I got an AP. Which means I am going to try to sneak in at least 2 solo trips even if they are short ones

Lol. I am actually going on this trip to decide whether or not I want to buy an annual pass next year.

This past year I bought an AP and well worth it. It just recently expired so I do not think I'm renewing this year. However, I'm going in December with my mom, got a good package with tickets. Also, I'm going in February too but solo. When in February are you going? That is my birthday month.

I'm sure she and yourself will have a great time.

If she shows. She hasn't bought her tickets yet, to my knowledge. If not, I will have plenty of hard to get ADRs with extra space. I have BOG(a prepark breakfas and a preparty dinner), Tusker House Prepark Breakfast, and a Trattoria al Forno Breakfast.

If she shows. She hasn't bought her tickets yet, to my knowledge. If not, I will have plenty of hard to get ADRs with extra space. I have BOG(a prepark breakfas and a preparty dinner), Tusker House Prepark Breakfast, and a Trattoria al Forno Breakfast.
Great choices! Tusker House is suppose to be great for breakfast. I had the breakfast buffet at AKL this past February and it is awesome. I'm not a huge eater but I indulge when I'm in Disney.

This past year I bought an AP and well worth it. It just recently expired so I do not think I'm renewing this year. However, I'm going in December with my mom, got a good package with tickets. Also, I'm going in February too but solo. When in February are you going? That is my birthday month.
mine too! (nothing like celebrating your birthday at disney)

I am Poly Dec 13-17th (last night right now is Pop but I am trying to get something else when AP rates are released)

I am Feb. 4-12th ( I think) my friends are only 5-9th but I think I am going to stay a few extra days I haven't bought plane tickets yet.

Great choices! Tusker House is suppose to be great for breakfast. I had the breakfast buffet at AKL this past February and it is awesome. I'm not a huge eater but I indulge when I'm in Disney.
Tusker House IS great for breakfast we went last year and we are planning to go again this year

mine too! (nothing like celebrating your birthday at disney)

I am Poly Dec 13-17th (last night right now is Pop but I am trying to get something else when AP rates are released)

I am Feb. 4-12th ( I think) my friends are only 5-9th but I think I am going to stay a few extra days I haven't bought plane tickets yet.
I'm going December 15-18th at CSR. Then in February 19-22...got plane tickets but no resort reservation yet. You're going to be there for my birthday...Feb. 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter