"Believe"

BabyTigger99

<font color=CC00cc>The most beautiful words in the
Has anyone heard the new John Groban song "Believe"? I heard it for the first time last night, and it is on right now. It is from "Polar Express". Awesome song, awesome singer. :love:

Believe - JOSH GROBAN

Children, sleeping.
Snow is softly falling.
Dreams are calling,
Like bells in the distance.
We were dreamers,
Not so long ago.
But one by one, we
All had to grow up.

When it seems the magic slipped away...
We find it all again on Christmas Day.

Believe in what your heart is saying,
Hear the melody that's playing.
There's no time to waste,
There so much to celebrate.
Believe in what you feel inside,
Give your dreams the wings to fly.
You have everything you need, if you just believe.

Trains move quickly
To their journey's end.
Destinations...
Are where we begin again.
Ships go sailing,
Far across the sea.
Trusting starlight,
To get where they need to be.

When it seems that we have lost our way...
We find ourselves again on Christmas Day.

Believe in what your heart is saying,
Hear the melody that's playing
There's no time to waste,
There so much to celebrate.
Believe in what you feel inside,
And give your dreams the wings to fly.
You have everything you need, if you just Believe.

If you just believe.
If you just believe.
If you just believe...just believe...just believe.

Yes!! I LOVE this song, it's one of my new favorite Christmas songs. I actually saw him sing it on some talk show awhile ago and fell in love with it. Then when I saw The Polar Express (which I loved) I heard it...I didn't even realize it was from that movie! My dh bought The Polar Express soundtrack, and I love listening to that track over and over!!! :cloud9:

I could listen to him sing all day. I looooove his version of "O Holy Night".

He will be in Green Bay in February, and I really, really, REALLY want to go see him. DH has already told me that he will NOT go with me!

I LOVE that song! Actually...I love everything he sings!

I really like this song as well!!! I wound up buying the CD for it. I've heard him sing O Holy Night as well... beautiful

Okay, I admit I love him! I've only seen him 2x in concert, but he's wonderful :)

I really like Josh Groban's songs - I have two of his CD's. I would LOVE to see him in concert, and that song "Believe" is incredible, one of my favorites now.

Okay - YES! I LOVE THIS SONG!! I was just going to post about it.

When I saw the movie and the credits started rolling and the first notes of this song came on I said to my DH "It's Josh Groban!!! Is this a new song? It's beautiful!" DH said, "They've played 3 notes so how do you know it's Josh Groban and that it's beautiful!?" But I did. And those first notes hooked me immediately - they went straight to my heart. I refused to leave the theatre until the song ended.

I have the Polar Express soundtrack in my car and I listen to it constantly. I loved the movie. I love the soundtrack even more.

I just finished putting together a holiday DVD slideshow presentation featuring photos of my family. I used "Believe" as the background music.

I also love "When Christmas Comes to Town."

What a great soundtrack!!!! Magical!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter