BE's never-ending fun ** 4 completed TR's ** Thousands of Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! One of the reasons I am not going. Luckily I can simply email mine to the instructor. As long as she receives it before class starts on Wed she's cool.

I wish. I'd rather email my paper but it has to be handed in, hard copy. If I can, I'll give into having my sister tunr mine in, but I probably wont. I've missed quite a few classes already and that probably wouldn't help. Sigh.

I think I've "forgotten" myself into having to actually deliver mine. lol I forgot to scan in the cover sheet because I keep forgetting to bring it to work with me. She won't accept it without one. So, I've now printed mine out and will drop it off before class starts. It's no big deal. The school isn't too far from my house and it will allow me to pick up a pizza for dinner from my favorite spot. lol I hate to make her print all that stuff out anyway. Just adds one more errand tomorrow's list.

We officially have two weeks! 14 days from now we'll be enjoying our late afternoon in the park (although I'll probably be taking a nap maybe now to make up for the drive somewhat)!! That is so exciting!!

We're watching Pinocchio right now :D I was so excited to see the little "peek" that Snow White is being re-released "soon". I want it so, so, so bad. I didn't have my own money when it came out on DVD and my parents would buy it for me! Snow White is my all time favorite. The second it came on the TV screen I about screamed.

Today was a bit of silliness and fun at work today! Every Friday we have a Fun event, and this week our HR set up a scavenger hunt around the store (I work for Target, if I haven't mentioned that already). I love games and scavenger hunts and all that so I was excited. We also got a little prize bag when we completed our hunt. I ended up doing all three because I could. And what did I get? Candy and a glow stick :woohoo: Which were stacking up on for while we're there, because glow sticks are full of win.

3352771108_f28927f365.jpg

I work at target also:cool1:! although we dont do any fun stuff. They just pretend to not be aware we are having no fun, and keep telling us how fun it is to work there lol

I work at target also:cool1:! although we dont do any fun stuff. They just pretend to not be aware we are having no fun, and keep telling us how fun it is to work there lol

That's not very fast, fun and friendly! We didn't use to until we got our new HR a while back ago. Every Friday we have games (like Turkey Bowling around Thanksgiving) and the last Friday of every month we have a big "birthday party" with cake for all of the birthdays of the month. I'm usually there on Friday's, so I usually miss out. What department do you work?

OOH! One day of work left. Too bad it's my longest shift this week. Yeesh.

Oh man! I just realized that as of tonight I need to have everything packed and ready to go! I'm heading over to Frick's house as soon as I get out of class tomorrow (work at 6 a.m. and class straight afterwards) to finish a few last minute things and then I am trying to go to sleep nice and early and then we'll be leaving for Disneyland!!!!

Oh man! I just realized that as of tonight I need to have everything packed and ready to go! I'm heading over to Frick's house as soon as I get out of class tomorrow (work at 6 a.m. and class straight afterwards) to finish a few last minute things and then I am trying to go to sleep nice and early and then we'll be leaving for Disneyland!!!!

You must be so excited :cool1: have a fantastic time :)

:cool1: Had to tell someone, but I just finished my paper!! That's practically the biggest hurdle between me and Disneyland right now and it is DONE! It didn't even need to be as long as I thought (maximum 1200 words, mine is 1117). But it's a big sigh of relief. Now I just need to go to class tonight and finish up my retouch assignment and then a fun day at work (I actually love what I do on Thursdays, especially because I get to listen to my iPod my whole shift which means more Twilight) and I am home free.

OK, back to packing now that my laundry is done.

Woohoo! You are so close! Now is the time before the trip that I begin to get hyper and become tunnel visioned.

OMFG!!! This is crazy. It's my last night of sleep at home until Monday!! Tomorrow after work/class Frick and I will be putting the finishing touches on whatever we need and then I'll be dreaming of DL!!

Just over 24 hours before we actually leave!!!

So, guess who didn't sleep last night?

*Jumping up and down while waving arms about like a madwoman*
(something between this - :wave: and this- :yay:)

"Pray tell Miss River, why did you not get your beauty sleep?" You say...

Well, you see... going to Disneyland tomorrow makes me feel like, this :banana: :jumping1: :tigger: :goodvibes

And packing makes me feel like so: :eek: :headache: :worried:

I suppose now that makes me a bit like this ~ :laughing: :confused: :banana: :eek: :upsidedow :crazy2: :hyper: :dumbo:

But it's all gravy because I know by this time tomorrow i will be on :cloud9: .

So, guess who didn't sleep last night?

*Jumping up and down while waving arms about like a madwoman*
(something between this - :wave: and this- :yay:)

"Pray tell Miss River, why did you not get your beauty sleep?" You say...

Well, you see... going to Disneyland tomorrow makes me feel like, this :banana: :jumping1: :tigger: :goodvibes

And packing makes me feel like so: :eek: :headache: :worried:

I suppose now that makes me a bit like this ~ :laughing: :confused: :banana: :eek: :upsidedow :crazy2: :hyper: :dumbo:

But it's all gravy because I know by this time tomorrow i will be on :cloud9: .

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Have lots of fun!

I am so crazy excited it's not funny! Waiting for the other one to get ready so we can go get gas and diner for tonight, then I'm painting my nails and off to bed! I so cannot believe it's really, really, really here! And I made it through work and class without imploding!

I am so crazy excited it's not funny! Waiting for the other one to get ready so we can go get gas and diner for tonight, then I'm painting my nails and off to bed! I so cannot believe it's really, really, really here! And I made it through work and class without imploding!

That's good I think the last day before and the last day are the hardest days to get through. The day before I am so excited I can't concentrate and the last day I am so down because we are leaving.

That's good I think the last day before and the last day are the hardest days to get through. The day before I am so excited I can't concentrate and the last day I am so down because we are leaving.

Yesterday was torture to get through for sure. Work wnt by fast today because there was so much to do. Boy am I glad that I wont be working this weekend! It's really, really hitting me. :banana:

Yesterday was torture to get through for sure. Work wnt by fast today because there was so much to do. Boy am I glad that I wont be working this weekend! It's really, really hitting me. :banana:

I am so happy for you. You guys should have a lot of fun. I heard they are starting a new parade this weekend too. So that should be a lot of fun too.

I am so happy for you. You guys should have a lot of fun. I heard they are starting a new parade this weekend too. So that should be a lot of fun too.

Yeah, it's supposed to be some street party thing. We're going to check it out but I'm honestly not so sure that it's something we'll be overly excited about. I want the Parade of Dreams!!! Oh well, not something we can change. At least we get Fantasmic.

Yeah, it's supposed to be some street party thing. We're going to check it out but I'm honestly not so sure that it's something we'll be overly excited about. I want the Parade of Dreams!!! Oh well, not something we can change. At least we get Fantasmic.

I also know that there are going to be some highschool bands there too. Whether they are performing I don't know. But watch out for the band geeks. Says the Mom of a band geek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter