Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
p.s. I LOVE leesee's Belle shirts!! :love:

I wish I was small enough to fit them! :lmao:

not to sure how to make them smaller.. I have a photo editor program I play with pictures on and thats how I resize them.. :confused3 sorry!!

aww your pictures arent showing up.. i think the cure for that is in the second part where it says make sure you add a / after the first [ ... it should already be there.. dunno why it isnt with yours..[/QUOTE]

[quote="FHS_chick_2005, post: 19649681"]p.s. I LOVE leesee's Belle shirts!! :love:

I wish I was small enough to fit them! :lmao:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][B]Me too!!!!...oops does that make me Feminine :lmao: :lmao: [/B][/COLOR]

[quote="FHS_chick_2005, post: 19649735"]not to sure how to make them smaller.. I have a photo editor program I play with pictures on and thats how I resize them.. :confused3 sorry!![/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][B]Thank You! Thank You! & Thank You! some more!!![/B][/COLOR]

Whew! All caught up! I'm too lazy to multi-quote everything so here goes:

1. You are EVIL sir! Completely Evil to do that your darling children!:rolleyes:

2. However, you've completely redeemed your self by booking not 1, but 3 trips in less than 12 months?!? Excellent work, grasshopper! :thumbsup2

3. Love all the clothes! I got the LIME Mickey/Goofy/Donald shirts for my kids from Disneyshopping as well! For $5, it was a steal! :banana:

Looking forward to more! popcorn::

Digging the lime green shirts....:hippie: They Rock...:banana:

A man who shops...:scared1: Didn't know god made any of those?? :rotfl2:

If your wife agrees to your pleas and tears, what are you going to have embroider on the back of all your shirts??

Actual names or nicknames??

You have to be MR. Evil, Dr. Evil or Dad Evil...something like that...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Keep it coming....

I too love the lime green shirts but I think my fav is the blue hawaiian. Started to buy one for DH but he is not much of a Disney fan. I like to shop ahead too. The Incredibles snuck into our condo this year and brought us all shirts to wear to MGM.

Whew! All caught up! I'm too lazy to multi-quote everything so here goes:

1. You are EVIL sir! Completely Evil to do that your darling children!:rolleyes:

2. However, you've completely redeemed your self by booking not 1, but 3 trips in less than 12 months?!? Excellent work, grasshopper! :thumbsup2

3. Love all the clothes! I got the LIME Mickey/Goofy/Donald shirts for my kids from Disneyshopping as well! For $5, it was a steal! :banana:

Looking forward to more! popcorn::

1. yes As previously noted I am Evil! :lmao:
2. yes redeemed ...but still Evil :rolleyes1
3. No kidding what a deal that was I wish I would have ordered more Now!!!

& finally Thank You :woohoo:

Digging the lime green shirts....:hippie: They Rock...:banana:

A man who shops...:scared1: Didn't know god made any of those?? :rotfl2:

I must say unequvically (is that spelled right) that I Do Not Shop I go in Take over & BUY!!!:laughing:

If your wife agrees to your pleas and tears, what are you going to have embroider on the back of all your shirts??

Actual names or nicknames??

You have to be MR. Evil, Dr. Evil or Dad Evil...something like that...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey Great :idea: I have talked it over w/ DisneyMom & I think she is going to do this on the back...

DISboards.com
Disneydad99 AKA The Evil One
"Best April Fools Ever"
& put each kids DS(11), DD(10), DD(9) & her DW(?) below on their Shirts​

I too love the lime green shirts but I think my fav is the blue hawaiian. Started to buy one for DH but he is not much of a Disney fan. I like to shop ahead too. The Incredibles snuck into our condo this year and brought us all shirts to wear to MGM.

Love the Incredibles & my favorite shirt is also the Blue Hawaiian & the Bathing suit that goes with it

Great idea wifey for words to put on the back of Mr. Evil.'s tshirt:lmao:

People who have read this trip report, are not going to know whether to run over to you and give you a punch in the shoulder for making your little girl cry or a great Big Hug for giving your kids 3 trips in a year....:rotfl2: ...

Great idea wifey for words to put on the back of Mr. Evil.'s tshirt:lmao:

People who have read this trip report, are not going to know whether to run over to you and give you a punch in the shoulder for making your little girl cry or a great Big Hug for giving your kids 3 trips in a year....:rotfl2: ...

Well of course they should Punch ME & then give DD'S big hugs...Saying Your Evil Dad is the Best Dad ever!!!!:lmao:

Well of course they should Punch ME & then give DD'S big hugs...Saying Your Evil Dad is the Best Dad ever!!!!:lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Are you a Doctor by any chance?

This would be a great picture for the back of your disney shirt:

dr_evil_1.jpg

Of course, if you have never seen Austin Powers, You are going to have no idea who this it...:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Are you a Doctor by any chance?

This would be a great picture for the back of your disney shirt:

Of course, if you have never seen Austin Powers, You are going to have no idea who this it...:rotfl2:

OMG that would be hilarious will have to look into it thanks Trentmom!!:woohoo:

OMG that would be hilarious will have to look into it thanks Trentmom!!:woohoo:

Anytime.....

Now, when is your next installment??:rotfl2:

I have a few fav trip reports and this is in my top 3...so write away and share!!

:cool1: :cool1:

Love the shopping pics Disney Dad.

You are an inspiration, planning and shopping for 3 trips. You Rock!!!!

Okay....it is 8pm and that make it tomorrow....right??

So, where is my next installment??

Don't make me have to move your trip report down to my number 4 spot!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Chapter 9: To Be Evil Or Not to Be Evil That Is The ?

OK Not to be Evil tonight!!!!

Chapter 9: The Daily Plan or hey Moron get on with it!!!

Well as some of you may know planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure.....especially if you are a Moron Like me ;) but I digress

So the trip is booked & the ADR's are made...what Now....

well we have to plan each and every day so the rest of the crew can have FUN dagnabbitt!!!! (for those of you who don't know what this means it means @!*@@@***><*&%$#@)

Which brings me to a sidebar (Sorry) when our DS (20) was young he complained alot about the fact that we would only go to 1 park at a time & then we stayed too long at that Park & then he was too hot & then we were too slow & then he did not get what he wanted & then we made him eat junkie food & then you get the point so I will not do anymore & thens :scared:

So to the Sidebar on our 6th trip as a Family In 1998 (the 1st one where everyone was born) DisneyMom & I decided that we needed to plan out the trip as we also had guests & make sure that we got park hoppers so we could jump around & also make sure that everyone got to pick something to do that was fun for them & all the rest of us had to participate....That year it was almost a nightmare since we had such a crowd with us but in the end it worked out great so we have implemented that every time since & as you all know this is our 13th trip as a family (yes Nebo & lot I know I have been 17 times but I was just counting times with the family in tow...geesh!)

Sorry Sidebar over on with The Daily Plan

So we got everybody together which mainly included ME & lets see ME & again it was ME....yes everyone was too busy to sit still long enough to listen to what I wanted them to want to do :rolleyes1

So as usual I took into account what each person likes and dislikes & then I did what I wanted to DO!!! :cool1:

Day 1: Sept 20th - Thursday evening... All Guests transport their luggage to the Van So Disneydad can load said Van!
Then all Guests go to Bed as tomorrow we head to Orlando :yay:

Day 2: Sept 21st - Friday....We get up a the Crack of Dawn (for those who don't know what that means..it means we get up early!) & get in previously mentioned Van...at this point Disneydad sets up his Garmin GPS & goes to Favs & punches in POR & the Van takes us to Disney well ok I take us to Disney the GPS just tells me how to get there in case I forgot from the last 15 times I drove there

...Arrive in Orlando (well really Kissimmee) & eat dinner at Angels all you can eat Lobster & Seafood buffet at the Holiday Inn Tiki Bird resort with a good friend who lives in nearby Winter Garden, FL (this is an annual tradition)

...Ck in to the Travel Lodge hotel Just outside the Main Gate of The Walt Disney World Resort
...this way we can ck in early & beat all the losers (oops I mean rookies...& not you Nebo) who believe you can't ckin until 4pm :laughing: :laughing:

Day 3: Sept 22nd - Saturday...get up early (for those of you who understood Crack of Dawn insert here) eat breakfast at the neat little coffee shop in the lobby of the Travel Lodge & head to POR :cool1:

...After Ck in we head over to the Room & unload (if its available) & call Kids Night out to confirm our Monday No Kids Night ...if room is not available we head to MGM...as this is a traditional 1st day park! & we get our Fast Pass for R&R Rc & head over to ToT & ride at least 3 times in a row...BTW DisneyMom & DD (10) only ride once... we the head over to R&R Rc & ride just 1 time today!

...we will then eat a late lunch/ early Dinner at a CS restaurant most likely Starring Rolls Cafe as several people mentioned on the food threads that it is pretty good...

...after eating we will more than likely go to DS(11)'s favorite ride Star Tours...& work our way around MGM from there...

...after the park closes we head back to POR & unload the gear from our bags ...I have a pretty tight plan on where everything goes in the room but we won't go there as I need a refill on my Meds & that would just be too much to write without being in the right mood if ya know what I mean....we will more than likely hit the pool as we will be worn out from a long day!!!

Day 4: Sept 23rd - Sunday...
Get up early again (you know what to do) & head over to MK EMH...we will more than likely rent an ECV today as DisneyMom had a bad car wreck back in 2000 & we do not want to wear her legs out too early in the trip especially at MK as it is so big...I like Main Street USA so we normally take our time walking down the 1st day..the kids like to get autographs & this seems like a good time to do it so we let them stop at every Character they see today!!!

...we then go toward Tomorrowland & will get a Fastpass for Space Mountain as this is my favorite ride :woohoo:..we always then go to Carousel of Progress & then to Tomorrowland Transit Authority (these are so relaxing)..by the time we get done our Fastpass is ready & we go on SM... by now we are hungry so we head over to Starlite Rays & have a CS meal Yum Yum..

...after lunch we start moseying (this means walk at a relaxing pace) towards Fantasyland...this is the Hot part of the day so we gladly (well all of us except DS(11) as they are kiddie rides Daaad!!) ride all the inside rides...we will get a Fastpass for Pooh as this is DD(9)'s favorite ride & she will want to ride it again...

...we continue to mosey through the park & around 4pm we will head out & get our tails (Better Known As Gluteus Maximus/ Bum/ Rear End/ Buttocks) over to DTD to eat at one of DisneyMoms fav's Wolfgang Pucks for a 6pm TS ADR ummmm I can taste the Sushi now!!!...

We may go back to MK as it is EMH that night or we may just wander around DTD & go back to the room early tonight as we have a busy day tomorrow...

Day 5: Sept 24th - Monday...:woohoo: No Kids Night...We get up at the Crack of Dawn (ya'll should know what this means by now so shush) & head over to the Contemporary Resort for a Character Breakfast @ Chef Mickey's @ 9:10 am (I do have to admit that I am really the one who loves these Bkfasts but please don't tell the kids as I like to be Evil & fuss & moan about them) :rolleyes1..

...From there we head over to AK, our least favorite Park, (yes I know its cool & that the animals are wonderful & the rides are fun its just not our favorite so get off my back OK)...here we normally head straight for the Tree of Life & get it out of the way early while its not crowded...although last year we headed straight to Expedition Everest & we may do the same this year who Knows... we then will head over to the Kilimanjaro Safari & be shocked that its a long wait again.. but DisneyMom loves this ride...

...The kids get lots of autographs today which is probably why DisneyMom & I think this is our least favorite of all the parks (because we already have all their autographs from earlier years so Why do it again:confused3 )....

...we will mosey around towards Asia & ride Kali River Rapids (well me & the kids will DisneyMom does not like to get wet) & then ride Expedition Everest as many times as DisneyMom & DD(10) can stand it & then head over towards Dinoland U.S.A w/ Disneydad entertaining the whole way trying to distract them from the stupid rides & trying to talk DD(10) into riding DINOSAUR (BTW I am Evil as previously noted & she loves me to death & will ride it just once just for Daddy forgetting that she hates it) then we head out & take the kids back to the room by 6:30pm so we can meet Kids Night Out....

...DisneyMom & I get all Gussyed Up (thats dressed up real fancy for those not in the know) & head over to MGM for our Brown Derby 7:30pm ADR & have a wonderful shared meal with apps & desserts & plenty of Wine & the like (yes I will have a Manhattan just for you Nebo) & then we travel over to the Boardwalk & walk around & fall in Love all over again :love: (that was for all the lovely brides out there)...

...then back to POR to hang out at The River Roost & maybe have one with Nebo & Smidgy & listen to the Piano Man & say hey to him from TrentMom & then go back to the room because alas the Kids Night Out folks insist we come back :headache:

...Up Next Day 6: Sept 25th - Tuesday...We head to Epcot our favorite park for a day of fun but you will have to wait till later because I'm all Eviled out (oops I meant Pooped out) & for those of you who do not know what Pooped out means it means I am tired of typing tonight & I have to go lurk around the other threads for a while & see if I can get in trouble!!!

tomorrow Chatper 10: The Daily Plan Cont. or will he be Evil once again!!!

Okay....it is 8pm and that make it tomorrow....right??

So, where is my next installment??

Don't make me have to move your trip report down to my number 4 spot!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See above Oh Master of all that is in the top 3!! & hey you got a shout out today!!:cool1: :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter