• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Bang for your buck at Disney Springs

chasingthtdream08

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I am looking for some direction for our first night on property. We won't have park tickets and are also on the Dining Plan. However I am not looking to use any credits on this night and will pay out of pocket. What would you say is the best Disney Springs dining bang for your buck? I was thinking Polite Pig but the more I look into it, I see some not so great reviews. I am open to table service or quick service.

Also could be convinced to go to a resort for dinner that night if there is another restaurant that you believe is a good value.

Thanks!!

We really like the Polite Pig - we share and appetizer and some sides at the bar. I also thought D-Luxe Burger was good - the great thing about it is that the portions there are HUGE. I could barely eat half of my burger and hardly touched the fries because I was full. I did notice that most tables had cut their burgers in half to share and we decided that we would do that next time as well. I think I calculated that if we shared we would spend about $15.00 total for two people (based upon the burger, fries, and beverage I ordered.

We like Blaze. It certainly isn't fancy, but it's not expensive. We are a family of 3 and typically get 3 side salads and two pizzas and we're good!

Definitely Blaze. I think the prices are very reasonable and they can be shared. Side salads are also available.

Wolfgang Puck Express- top notch food, pizza shareable portions, low price.

Earl of Sandwich- very tasty subs for $7!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter