Best beds: Sapphire Falls or Cabana Bay?

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have stayed recently, how were the beds at either or these resorts? We like the ones at Disney and Disney Cruise Line and need a comfortable...not lumpy, not hard bed to get a good night's rest. I believe I've read not so great reviews on the comfort of the beds at Cabana Bay but checking here with those who have been recently....we'd be in an exterior family suite pool view if we choose Cabana Bay and a lagoon view if we choose Sapphire Falls. Both resorts appeal. We want to be comfortable! (We've had lousy beds elsewhere on vacation and it was miserable).

Stayed at CB in September exterior suite and I loved the beds hubby and I both thought they were very comfy. Stayed at SF in December also very comfy maybe even the same mattress. I tend to have problems with my back hurting when I’m sleeping in a hotel bed but not at either resort.

No issues with the beds at either. Although admittedly I am easy to please mattress-comfort-wise.

oh wow.. we are here now did a split stay between royal pacific and cabanna bay.. and the beds at RP are much better by a long shot than the beds at cabanna.... so much so that I may not stay here again even though I love everything else! Not sure about sapphire falls though

We have stayed at Royal Pacific and Sapphire and didn’t notice a difference between the beds. We stayed at both in October. Beds were great.

Beds are by far a personal preference. I like a more firmer bed and really do not like pillow top mattresses, and others may be the opposite. We have stayed at WDW 40+ times and now going to US more often, and mattresses are not all changed out at the same time, so one room can have a newer set over the next room. Heck on a couple of our WDW trips, we had a 2 queen bed room where 1 bed was a lot better then the other one in the room. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter