BEST day of my life - a video trip report!

I-4Bound

DIS Veteran
As has become our habit, we chose a song this year that really fit the spirit of a Disney vacation and made a family music video about our December trip. I think my DH and I enjoyed it more than the kids :lmao: Anyway, hope you enjoy it! All of you Dis friends will recognize the locales. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs0wLk_6Mf0

Great videos. Your family looks like they truly enjoy Disney. We are going this summer and can't wait to make our next video. Thanks for sharing!

Great videos. Your family looks like they truly enjoy Disney. We are going this summer and can't wait to make our next video. Thanks for sharing!

I LOVED your video! Looking forward to seeing your next one, too. Terrific song choice - I'm a big fan of Mandisa. Thanks for the sweet comments, everyone :)

great job! (though I might be a bit biased, we use the same song in the video from our last trip :rotfl: )

I especially loved the picture-in-picture on TT!

Great job making that vid. I love it and love how you all made it:cool1: . I think I would love to try to make one like that but I know I am not that good at doing that kind of thing on my P/C . Thank-You for posting them I get a kick out of them :cool1:

That was a fantastic video! I loved all 3 of them. I'm totally subscribed so that when you post a new one for your next trip, I'll be ready to watch it!

I LOVED your video! Looking forward to seeing your next one, too. Terrific song choice - I'm a big fan of Mandisa. Thanks for the sweet comments, everyone :)

Thank you for the post. We love Mandisa. I have to admit my 15 year old daughter did most of the video. I did part of it but couldn't have done it without her.

That was a fantastic video! I loved all 3 of them. I'm totally subscribed so that when you post a new one for your next trip, I'll be ready to watch it!

Thanks so much for subscribing! And thanks, everyone, for all of the kind comments!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter