• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best ECV rental place

msr709

DISfan forever
Haven't been to DL since 2003, and now I am using an ECV when I go to the parks because of knee replacements on both knees. What is the best place you have rented an ECV from? Which has the ECV's in best shape and that last as long as a day before needing charge. Do you know of any that have the sun canopies? Any suggestion or advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA:moped:

I love Deckert's! I tried Apple once and it was horrible, the scooter kept needing to be charged throughout the day. That never happens with Deckerts! I don't know if Deckerts offers the sunshade though.

I used Apple last March. There were NO problems. They delivered and picked up.
It worked fine the full time. We charged it every night per the instructions.
It was a life saver for touring the parks.

Another vote for Deckert's.

We have used them for several years now for my parents and never had any problems. Well, actually one time my MOTHER lost her key (for the love of everything I wanted to kill her) and they promptly delivered another key to us at the Hotel. Their machines have always been in good condition, waiting for us at the Hotel when we arrived charged and ready to go, and they picked them up on our departure day. They give weekly and return customer discounts also.

Last edited:

Another vote for Deckert's. We used them last month, no problems and scooter was in great condition and a great size.

Yep, Deckert's has always been great for me. Good price and the scooters are fully charged and last all day. They are light years easier to drive than the DL ones. And I can scoot back to the hotel with them, yay!

And another vote for NOT Apple. I had three scooters in the corse of 48 hours. I had to charge it after 4-5 hours and then it didn't keep a charge. I got really tired of trying to find outlets. They were nice about changing them but I wasted too much park time.

Another Deckert fan here. I also used Apple, never again. The charge on Deckert scooters is FANTASTIC! Never got lower than the first dot of full power. Paid $125 for five days. Will never use anyone else! :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter