Best hotel suggestion

kaykels

My happily ever after began on Castaway Cay
I know there is alot of info about the hotels listed in the port canaveral area but I was wondering if I could get some feedback from personal experience. We are going November 9 and arriving November 8th. I doubt it will be beach weather, but you never know! I was mostlly interested in something with a nice heated pool for the kiddies. After all, it will be after a 19 hour drive so I will need to RELAX! Also, I don't want to spend a fortune. What do you all cruise fanatics suggest? And do you know of any codes and where to find them? Thanks so much. It's our first crusie and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Hampton Inn at Cocoa Beach is nice , they have a nice pool and a short walking path to the beach. Their free breakfast was also good.They will also let you park you car free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter