Best ice cream/frozen concoction in WDW....

Citrus swirls are my number one. Followed by Kaki Gori and Mickey Bars.

Fudge mudslide at Beaches & Cream and tropical fruit smoothie at Auntie Gravities in Tomorrowland plus many others already mentioned! I am getting so hungry reading this:p

These all sound soooooo good. I will definitely be at B&C over and over for these treats!
Keep 'em coming!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Another vote for the Dole Whip. For the frozen concoction, do the Fiesta Margaritas count?:D

The "Nami Nami" drink at the pool bar at the AKL is by far our favorite frozen concoction at WDW! It's sooooo good :)

I would have to agree with Citrus Swirl, Citrus Swirl is by far the best I've had at WDW (so far) Have not been able to find this anywhere else in WDW or the real world

DD and I both loved the frozen mocha drinks in the shop connected to the villains store at MGM. They aren't as good as a a real coffee shop, but they really hit the spot on a hot humid day. PBJ shakes at PTC keep us coming back every time we go to Disney!

Debbie

The Foghorn at Ghiradelli's is wonderful. It is a hot fudge sundae with the addition of raspberry sauce and chocolate chips. The ice cream is chocolate rather than vanilla. We like it much better than the regular hot fudge sundaes at Ghiradelli's.

However, our favorite ice cream dessert is the No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream. Oh my...peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite food combination! :D

Last trip we had chocolate milk shakes at beaches and cream and a strawberry margarita near Mexico at Epcot.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Shake with an order of SMores from 50's Prime Time at the Studios.

I know someone already mentioned the Frozen Sunshine at B&C. It's the best! We went as fair as asking for the receipe and now we even make them at home!! Especially when we're missing WDW!

I'm sure this has been mentioned but my favorite is the homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches at the MK bakery... YUM!!!!!

Marisa'sMom, can you share that recipe with us? It sounds delicious and I know my DD(4) would love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter