Best Limo/Towncar Service

cruiser

Earning My Ears
Ok-

So for all of you guys out there who have hired a limo or towncar between LAX and DLR who is the best? Who did you like, what is an average rate? From what I have seen for a towncar it is about $70 and about $90 for a limo each way. Any one have a favorite to suggest?

Thanks!!!

We took a limo from DL to the airport, it was a wonderful way to end the trip. I found a link to limos.com on the MouseSavers website. You put your information in, where you want to go, etc. and several different companies give you prices. You can read reviews about the companies on this site too. We went with Epic Limos, I don't remember offhand how much it was, but we were very impressed with the service and car we had.

I used Best Limo. The limo service and also I used a town car. Ask for Dave he picked me up at John Wayne airport. Very nice service. :thumbsup2http://www.best-trans.com/index.asp I found the page :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter