Best men’s walking shoes stylish

monica9

DIS Veteran
I have sketchers go walk shoes and last Disney trip we walked an average of 15 miles per day and my feet never hurt. I didn’t have them on previous trips and my feet killed. I also wore them while pregnant and my feet didn’t swell as much. I swear by them and bought another pair for this trip. My husband felt them and loved how light they were but refuses to wear sketchers. Don’t even ask!
So is there a more stylish sneaker that’s similar to sketchers with a good cushion and super light? He wears vans normally when we go and they are super heavy and uncomfortable.

Thank you!

Also, I’m asking because he needs them for Disney and all of the walking we are going to do. I’m trying to talk him into just buying the sketchers since they are for vacation only

maybe just add gel insoles to his favorite pair of shoes? i’v done that to an old pair of shoes and it was a complete transformation

Check out Adidas Aerosole neos. They area lightweight foam running shoe and don't look to be designed by a 5th grader.

My husband has some lightweight cushy Under Armour sneakers. My kids have Nike Frees, which are also very soft. I wear my giant Brooks running shoes because I'm old and my feet and knees hurt :(

My husband has some lightweight cushy Under Armour sneakers. My kids have Nike Frees, which are also very soft. I wear my giant Brooks running shoes because I'm old and my feet and knees hurt :(
Haha! Thabks for the advice

Are the nike frees super lightweight and do they have a good cushion inside?

I used to wear big heavy sneakers (Jordan retros mostly) on my Disney trips, and my feet would always end up getting blisters. My latest trip, I wore a pair of New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz. They were incredibly comfortable and I didn't get any blisters. They use similar technology to the Adidas Ultraboost or Nike VaporMax, but at a much lower cost. Style wise, they're very much like the Adidas Ultraboost, with the New Balance N in place of the Adidas three stripes. They're well-cushioned inside, and weigh just 9.2 ounces. Oh, and while cosmetically they have laces, they function as slip-ons, which can be very nice on vacation.

My husband loves Keens for walking a lot. He has a pair that are more like sneakers and some that are more like sandals, and he loves them both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter