Best of the Food & Wine Festival

eporter66

DIS Veteran & DVC Owner at SSR
We love the F&W festival, this was our second time at Disney during the fest.

Our Favorites:
Argentina : Spicy Empenada & Grilled Sirloin w/ Chimichurra sauce and a little mashed potato. Easily our favorite booth!

Mexico - Everything was good

Canada - Cheddar Cheese Soup was outstanding

Italy - Loved the sausage sicilian pizza w/ olive crust

Sam Adams beer booth was very refreshing - fav : Octoberfest :drinking1

Of course I also had to have some Fish & Chips at the Yorkshire County shop next to the Rose & Crown. I know that is not an "official" F&W booth - but I never make a visit to WDW without one stop for Fish & Chips.

Let's hear everyones favorites

Eric

I'll let you know in 2 weeks. :)

Argentina & Turkey are really sparking my interest.

Thanks for your review! We totally agree that the Argentina Booth was our fav! Both the empanadas & grilled sirloin were fabulous!

I other fav's: from Ireland, the Lamb Stew & Honey Meade wine was great!

Also in the top for us was Canada, the Cheese Soup, the Salmon & the Ice wine were all yum!

The South African Bobotie with Mango Chutney was different & delicious.

Australian Lamb Chop was really good, & we really liked the Wolf Blass Cabernet.

I could go on & on! Can't wait for next year!

My highlights:

1. Canada: the cheddar cheese soup is a MUST have. Also, their maple custard is incredible.

2. Argentina: the spicy beef empanada is GREAT

3. Morocco: the chicken & hummus pita was great. Good size serving too. And the pistachio baklava was DELICIOUS. I didn't want to try it at first, but trust me - it was awesome.

4. US Hops & Barley Market: the crab cake & lentil was very good, as was the Cherry Wheat Sam Adams beer!

5. France: the baked Goat Cheese pastry - wow, maybe my favorite thing I tried! REALLY good.

Mexico
Chilaquiles

Italy
Timballo alla Penne e Capri (Eggplant Timbale with Pasta and Ricotta

France: loved the goat cheese tart, the creme brulee, the pomegranite kir, and the kronenburg.

Ireland: lamb stew, Irish cream trifle, and a shot of Irish cream - very good indeed!

Florida: we ate and drank everything at this booth - yummy!

Mexico: chowed on that chicken and chorizo quesadilla more than once.

US: the crab cake and the lobster roll were excellent - we tried Sam Adams Octoberfest and that was pretty good too.

Turkey: hubby loved the chicken salad and it was a huge portion!

China: Chicken scha cha with a plum/green tea wine cooler...I wish I was there right now.

We liked others as well, but these stand out in my mind. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter