Best QS on monorail loop?

RedmonFamily

Make it Blue!
My mom and I want to explore the hotels in the monorail loop one evening and have dinner, we may even try to hang out on the beach to see the fireworks. Wondering if anyone has recommendations on which QS is best? We have never been to any of the hotels or restaurants on the loop. Thanks

We just did this today. We had lunch at Captain Cooks and had delicious fried rice, the noodle dish, the pulled pork nachos and the kids meal chicken and pineapple. Soooooo delicious. The noodles were our least favorite of those. We went to the Contemporary first and ended up leaving. Too stuffed to eat at GF.

If you are up for a boat ride, we did dinner at Geyser Point and Roaring Forks at WL, we are staying here and everything was delicious. They have magic bars!!!

I'm going to vote for Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary. Not only is the food really good, but the view of the monorail, and the business of Chef Mickey's next door is more of an "experience". The cupcakes and pastries here are also beautiful.

That said .... if you can make it to Captain Cook's for breakfast... the Tonga Toast is pretty incredible.

Last edited:
Captain Cook’s for sure! The aloha pulled pork sandwich with chips is our favorite sandwich anywhere, even outside WDW. Contempo is a solid choice too. We do not care for Gasparilla’s at GF.

My vote would be for Contempo Café- it's probably my favorite QS in all of WDW. I love the atmosphere watching the monorail pass through the resort. There's lots of food choices- something for everyone and the cupcakes are amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter